Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

The shoe is ugly yet you will buy it because of its importance? What the blue hell?

Oh lawd i dun heard it all now!

all three are horrible... and the 5s are worst of all dont see why people want em but oh well

And both of those Yeezys in your avy are horrible, just hype. I never understood why people paid me insane numbers for my pairs but oh well.

The Fear 5s are one of the best J's to release this year, it's just an acquired taste IMO.

Not even acquired bro its a quality drop just happens to be a retro+ cw

Same thing I said in the 3lab thread dudes just hating to post something

Wow that is crazy! And there all legit bidders it seems, the latest bidder maybe not but still, size 8's that hard too find? Pmsl!

all three are horrible... and the 5s are worst of all dont see why people want em but oh well
Yeah V's weren't even on the radar happy I passed on them. IV's I am glad I got them but not my favorite IV to come out this year.

Didn't drop at NTSF today...

50-60 heads camped overnight for nothing...

:rofl:

Yea that sucks... But some of them deserves it. I feel bad for the people who really wanted them and got misinformed. I wonder if its someone on twitter who just started up the rumor.

hype for this whole pack went through the roof once it was announced it was a QS and limited. i mean those III's don't look any better than crimsons imo yet people are hunting for them, just shows how jordan brand knows how to fuel the hype.

hype for this whole pack went through the roof once it was announced it was a QS and limited. i mean those III's don't look any better than crimsons imo yet people are hunting for them, just shows how jordan brand knows how to fuel the hype.

I agree on the hype part but id say you were tripping hard by saying the crimsons and the fears are about the same. not too many people I know like crimson and purple shoes. grey/orange is a classic combination.

I agree on the hype part but id say you were tripping hard by saying the crimsons and the fears are about the same. not too many people I know like crimson and purple shoes. grey/orange is a classic combination.
just how i feel about the fear III's. had a pair since i picked up the whole pack, the quality on them were amazing compared to other III retro or jordan retros in general. just the colorway killed it for me, ended up giving it to my friend. idk if it was you or someone else but i guess orioles fans do love these III's
laugh.gif

just how i feel about the fear III's. had a pair since i picked up the whole pack, the quality on them were amazing compared to other III retro or jordan retros in general. just the colorway killed it for me, ended up giving it to my friend. idk if it was you or someone else but i guess orioles fans do love these III's :lol:

its not just the orioles tho. im sure if the crimsons didn't have that purple then they would have been better received. not many people will say that those colors look good together vs the more common/traditional black/grey/orange that exist in the 3s. I mean if you want to dog the 3s for colors then you mine as well dog the Vs too for having that doodoo green, right?

Lol. People trip me out when they say a shoe is ugly......but some shoes they have are UGLY. I thought I was the only one that thought yeezy's were garbage. Even though I would still buy just because of the importance of the shoe in Nike's long history (plus I like kanye). At the end of the day, it is about acquired style, taste and preference.

You're definitely not the only one. I wouldn't wear Yeezys if they were given to me. I am certain they are only as popular as they are due to their availability. But that's how a lot of people are nowadays. They don't buy what they like, they buy what is hyped. Doesn't matter to me though as they are free to wear shoes they don't even like for attention. Just puts that much more money in my pocket when I can grab a shoe that I wouldn't even wear. Its a win because I then use the proceeds to buy shoes I like.

its not just the orioles tho. im sure if the crimsons didn't have that purple then they would have been better received. not many people will say that those colors look good together vs the more common/traditional black/grey/orange that exist in the 3s. I mean if you want to dog the 3s for colors then you mine as well dog the Vs too for having that doodoo green, right?
V's are unique looking but yeah that green is something else. probably doesn't bother me as much since i use them as everyday shoes for work.

Still looking for the 3s so I can rock with my SF Giants gears... Love that black/orange combo.

I had the 3s as well. Wasn't feeling them at all. Can't even pinpoint why because I love grey/orange and blk/orange colorways.

There is a pair of 10.5 Fear 5's on the bay for 250 with free ship.  They "seem" authentic but the seller has zero feedback.  FISHY!

Last edited:
There is a pair of 10.5 Fear 5's on the bay for 250 with free ship.  They "seem" authentic but the seller has zero feedback.  FISHY!

Sent payment to dude, he refunded then messaged me saying he was having probs with his paypal account but its all good now, sent me an invoice outside of ebay, knew it was too good to be true :smh:

we all know, well intelligent NTers, that the Y2 is just a rip off of the sabuku and trainer 1s. Yeezy added scales from a shoe released cross the pond..forgot the name of it...and stole the overall silhouette from Supra Skytops.

Y2s are simply a "must have" because of resale value. PERIOD.

I don't see why people are talking about the yeezy 2s in here but I find it funny that most if not all the talk about them now is about how ugly they are or their high resale value. Just because some of you guys don't like them doesn't mean they are ugly. Same goes with the fear Vs as well when it comes to talking about them

I don't see why people are talking about the yeezy 2s in here but I find it funny that most if not all the talk about them now is about how ugly they are or their high resale value. Just because some of you guys don't like them doesn't mean they are ugly. Same goes with the fear Vs as well when it comes to talking about them
Now? They've always been looked down upon in looks on NT aside from those that had to have them.

I have/had 6 pairs and still couldnt see myself wearing them.

Now? They've always been looked down upon in looks on NT aside from those that had to have them.

I have/had 6 pairs and still couldnt see myself wearing them.
So you bought 6 pairs even though you can't see yourself wearing them.....yeah that makes perfect sense

Back
Top Bottom