Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

So my 4's came in Monday, and I like them a lot. But I saw the gg4 on some Chick this past weekend and I thought they were dope af, i couldn't help but stare like a creep. My wife thinks I'm crazy that I might prefer them over the Fears because its definitely not the Chick that was wearing it! Lol!

i've been saying that the green glows are one of those Jordans that look way better in person. Pics do not do em any justice.....on feet do

i've been saying that the green glows are one of those Jordans that look way better in person. Pics do not do em any justice.....on feet do
Most definitely, took me by surprise. I've seen many say that the fear 4 has better quality than the toros and gg. Going to pull out my Toros sometime today and compare. I'm probably going to hunt down some gg.

Debating on the 3 or 4....gotta go resale route obviously but thats the price you pay when you're in sand land. Still on the Hunt!

all three are horrible... and the 5s are worst of all dont see why people want em but oh well
Most people on here will say the reason why the Vs became the favorite of the pack is because they are limited (I hate bringing it up over and over again) but the I like the IVs and Vs they are the best imo

Im sure this has been said time and time again. Its all up to personal preference. It goes for everything in this world. But I cant stand the Vs idk why lol just don't like em. But I've been wanting the iii since day one. Gotta admit tho iv growing on me

Is this confirmed or rumors?
Didn't drop at NTSF today...

50-60 heads camped overnight for nothing...

roll.gif

all three are horrible... and the 5s are worst of all dont see why people want em but oh well

I like the 4s. But the local spot that sold em held back sizes and pulled shady mess so even though I paid 4 people who had the first 4 spots in line, I didn't get my size in the 4 or the 5. And they literally sold 2 pair of 5s and that was it. I plan on buying a 4 from the resale market with the profits from the 2 pairs of 5s I picked up though.

Lol. People trip me out when they say a shoe is ugly......but some shoes they have are UGLY. I thought I was the only one that thought yeezy's were garbage. Even though I would still buy just because of the importance of the shoe in Nike's long history (plus I like kanye). At the end of the day, it is about acquired style, taste and preference.

Back
Top Bottom