Air Jordan DMP 1 60+ Pack ?

Anyone know if we are getting them and how much they will be?

My brother said they are not getting them at the Footlocker he works at in Montreal. He's going to check to see if the downtown stores will be gettingthem, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone on here has any info on these.

I am curious to see what the Canadian retail price will be. However, I am only really interested in getting the black/red pair.

This is not yet confirmed, but the manager of the Footlocker where my brother works here in Montreal is looking into ordering this pack for me... this managerbelieves the pack is going to retail at $399.99 - $409.99!!! Crazy, since the retail in the U.S. is supposed to be $225!!! Again, this is not yet confirmed,but that is what the manager thinks the retail is going to be. He is supposed to find out and let me know tomorrow. He also believes that there will be nodiscount allowed on this pack. When I find out more, I will post.

it would be nice to get the pack. but yes 399.99$ is too much for those. old love new love was around 320 no??

anyone asked KN? or even city styles?

i work at foot locker and i got info on these

so the pack IS confirmed to foot locker canada (only a few foot lockers are getting em, i think around 15, and a few champs stores)

it's in our product SKU book so these are confirmed

the pack retail is $309.99, probably no discount (SPC and employee) just like the Toro Bravo pack

^ Hi
wink.gif

just hit up KN or City Style, they usually get kicks that footlocker or champs doesnt... KN sometimes even allows you to split a pack, if you're aregular !

Interesting... I sorta want these, $310 isnt too much to ask for.

sorry guys i read the sku book wrong, retail for the 1/1 DMP pack is actually $339.99

BUT! we are allowed to use SPC on it (15% off) so the price ends up being $288.99 (this is for foot locker/champs only)

sorry for the mistake again guys

Originally Posted by Sneako

sorry guys i read the sku book wrong, retail for the 1/1 DMP pack is actually $339.99

BUT! we are allowed to use SPC on it (15% off) so the price ends up being $288.99 (this is for foot locker/champs only)

sorry for the mistake again guys
thumbs up for SPC!!!!

now...who can hook me up with an SPC?!?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Does that mean the employee discount will be allowed too?
If SPC is allowed then most likely emps can get their 30% off discount

Originally Posted by illistic

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Does that mean the employee discount will be allowed too?
If SPC is allowed then most likely emps can get their 30% off discount

oh snap....even better news.

Only $288 ? Ill cop.

EDIT.

While we on that Air Jordan I talk, are the Metallics coming up here ? Im reading that there are only 3000 pairs
smh.gif

heads for anyone looking to buy the pack, pre-orders for this pack have already started, just inquire about it at your local Foot Locker/Champs

i'm gonna have to go way off-topic for this, but to answer the question about the metallics, it's a no, if Canada were to be getting em, stores wouldhave got em by now

and now that i am off topic, here's a little info on what's releasing for Foot Locker Canada (includes Champs as well)

-True Blue 3s (As we already know)
-1/1 Pack (As we already know)
-7/7 Pack
-Space Jam XIs (And yes they are confirmed, date is supposed to be Christmas Eve)

Have not heard word about the XIIs coming here though, I was hoping to get a pair of White/Reds

and btw, no need to line-up for any of these, pre-order is available as always

^Thanks for the info.

So no Black Friday release for the Space Jams or is that for the US only?
I'd rather get them earlier since Xmas will be busy enough.

Soled Out in Halifax is getting them and does phone orders.. considering they are 1s i would say CDN retail will be 299 or something like it

Originally Posted by Sneako

Have not heard word about the XIIs coming here though, I was hoping to get a pair of White/Reds
The XIIs are coming here for sure.. even the rising sun colorway

I just got confirmation that the pack is going to retail at $380, NOT $340.

As previously mentioned, SPC discount is allowed, but not the employee discount.

That means, after SPC discount, the pack will cost around $365-$370 with tax... too expensive for a 1 pack if you ask me. I don't understand, the BMPretailed at $320 here, and the exchange rate was way worse than it is now.

I may drive down to thet U.S. and pick it up... save myself $140-$150

Okay, now it looks like I wont be copping... no employee discount FTL.

Back
Top Bottom