Air Jordan DMP 1 60+ Pack ?

CDN MSRP
sick.gif

At this point, it's cheaper to buy them online from the U.S... citysole.com has the pack for $229.99 + $30 shipping + 15% exchange = $299CAD

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

At this point, it's cheaper to buy them online from the U.S... citysole.com has the pack for $229.99 + $30 shipping + 15% exchange = $299CAD
FTW but they're 239.99 but still FTW
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

FTW but they're 239.99 but still FTW
laugh.gif

They raised the price! They were $229.99 this morning! I almost bought them... guess I should have!

hmmmm at my foot locker, our sheet still says $340, with SPC allowed pre-orders are still being taken at Foot Lockers!!!

Originally Posted by Sneako

hmmmm at my foot locker, our sheet still says $340, with SPC allowed pre-orders are still being taken at Foot Lockers!!!
You are right... I have been getting mixed info and decided to talk to the manager of the Footlocker my brother works at myself instead of textingback and forth with my brother.

The final word is... and this is GREAT news... yes, the MSRP is $340... AND... EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT IS ALLOWED!!! 1 pack per employee!!! That means, afterdiscount, they would cost about $270 tax included!!!

yeah i found about the 1 employee discounted pack per employee<br>
<br>
after the news, decided to buy the pack!! hopefully you guys get a hook up!!

Still crazy that the Canadian MSRP is $340... especially since they are saying now that the MSRP in the U.S. is $215, not $225. I really don't understandhow Nike Canada can justify the prices.

Oh well, at least the employee discount is allowed.

Back
Top Bottom