Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

man these bring back memories. I was born in '92 so when the hare 7s came out with the 16s in the pack I was anxious to finally get the jordan siganture model that originally came out in my birth year.

I believe the 7/16 pack dropped in the summer if I remember correctly and I used 3 weeks worth of saved and safely guarded paychecks from my summer job to cop them. My pops was so pissed at me dropping $310 + tax on jordans. To make up for what he called my "reckless and irresponsible spending" he forced me to sell the 16s. I let em go for $175 in a sams club parking off my feet. I had been wearing the 16s with black tees all summer instead of the 7s that I had on ice till school started up again. Used the $175 to pay my dad gas money for driving me to work all summer and the left over to cop a LRG fit.

Haha first day of 10th grade showed up with freshly unDS's hare 7s stylin on em. :pimp:

flash forward to 2014 and I'm still wearing them to this day, part of my once a month rotation. Still looking clean aside from yellowing on the white rubber toe caps which does does add character IMO, but come may 2015 I will definitely cop 2 purr, one to finesse and one to bless :pimp:

Last edited:
These things are dope. Just so dope. So clean, but so unique. I'm a huge 7s fan but never owned a pair. If I don't get the French Blues, which I probably will lets be honest, these will be my first pair. And remastered at that? Can't imagine. Official first pics need to hurry up.

Waiting for the official pictures

If they have that Textured skin on them

Then I'll consider coping

But if not then i'll pass the ball like JV player that's scared to take it to the hole

I was in 7th grade when the VII's released. I was always more of a black shoe guy so my Mom and Uncle wen't half on buying me the Air Jordan VII's.

I had my mind set on the Bordeaux's but my uncle liked the White pair (Hares) more and told me that if he was gonna pay for half he wanted me to get the Hares.

But I went with the Bords because that's what I seen MJ rock first on the commercial on Super Bowl Sunday.

must have for me...I'm in for the whole month of May 2015...:nerd:

God I have to have these I still have my old ones from the CDP they kind of beat so Imma take real good care of these when they come out!

Hares needed to go next to these
nthat.gif
That's all I'm hyping for. Gonna lick the bottom of mine when I get them

Not optimistic about the shape being correct, even with the supposed remaster
But if the pics have these looking nice I'll be all over them in May

Excited for these - my CDP pair is DS Cuz they're too small

Rememeber seeing these on the playground in 4th grade and had to have em

What is with these pics of the Hares I keep seeing with like a scale, or Aligator skin look going on where the suede light grey is.

I just seen it again yesterday on Twitter but cant remember who posted it. I hope not. My CDP pair is still DS, I'll hold off on wearing em

untill the 2015 retro releases to determine witch pair I will wear. Thought about wearing em for X-Mas, I'm just gonna be chill-n on the couch 

all day at home watching Basketball.

I'm glad I still have mine from the 2008 pack which I haven't worn much. I've been lucky the material and colorings on those haven't yellowed. I'll stick to mine from 2008 thank you.

Give me the textured Skin and a Red Bugs Bunny Jumpman on my Hare 7s

Forgive my hypebeast nature on these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom