Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Lace tips better be remastered too. None of that plastic s_!

Every 7 that releases next year better have metal lace tips.

Last edited:
Lace tips better be remastered too. None of that plastic s_!

Every 7 that releases next year better have metal lace tips.

To my knowledge the '02 retro's were the first 7's with metal lace tips. So if they're "trying to get as close to the OG's as possible" which is part of this remastered initiative then these will probably be plastic.

Those don't look better than these

View media item 1251131
View media item 1251132
Who's going to accept an inferior version when they could very easily give us the old model? The fact that it's the actual anniverssary year of the 7 would make them releasing that version that much more of an insult. Pointless change that does nothing to enhance the shoe in any way. It's also clearly not a universal thing, as we've seen the French Blues already and they most certainly don't look like that. At the moment i'm also confident those Hares are fakes, so i'm not worried, but if they end up being released y'all can count me out.

Yeah. Hopefully those pull a Carmine I.
I hope people sleep on the 1s like they did with the Carmine 1s so I can cop both Hare's with ease.

pimp.gif

Those don't look better than these

Who's going to accept an inferior version when they could very easily give us the old model? The fact that it's the actual anniverssary year of the 7 would make them releasing that version that much more of an insult. Pointless change that does nothing to enhance the shoe in any way. It's also clearly not a universal thing, as we've seen the French Blues already and they most certainly don't look like that. At the moment i'm also confident those Hares are fakes, so i'm not worried, but if they end up being released y'all can count me out.
i hope they don't release whatever that crap is, it's a sample pair. 

they better release em true to form

man these are straight fire cant wait to get a pair. IMO these are on that grail level

Do I beat my pair before everyone has em then cop when they drop or just wear em like usual (once twice a year) and cop again..... Prob the later incase I fail to cop I guess. Hares arnt in my top 3 cws so im not real pumped bout these anyway. Raptors, bords beat these

YOTR, Boudreaux, Hares.. Gotta be my top 3,, Frenchies n flints above raptors [emoji]128586[/emoji]

Do I beat my pair before everyone has em then cop when they drop or just wear em like usual (once twice a year) and cop again..... Prob the later incase I fail to cop I guess. Hares arnt in my top 3 cws so im not real pumped bout these anyway. Raptors, bords beat these
I prefer the Bords, Olympic's, Raptors, then Hares personally. Don't really care for frenchies.

Back
Top Bottom