Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I'm also an 11.5, maybe it is the angles or something but I thought your Carmines was a bigger size.

Yeah bro they're both a 11.5 they fit a little better than the '19 infrared I dont know if they're slimmer but they dont feel as loose on my feet in width. The Nike Air kills the 19 of course too.

Yeah bro they're both a 11.5 they fit a little better than the '19 infrared I dont know if they're slimmer but they dont feel as loose on my feet in width. The Nike Air kills the 19 of course too.

Would you say they fit close enough to the infrareds? I went TTS and I could have went a half size down in my infrareds

Would you say they fit close enough to the infrareds? I went TTS and I could have went a half size down in my infrareds
On length I would say exact same fit as the '19 infrareds bit idk if it is just because I haven't broken them in but the fit nice in width but I have a narrower foot. I bet they're the same and these are just new you know.

Damn they have the Nike Air so close yet so off compared to OG. I wonder why the OG font is even stitched way cleaner with each letter?
IMG_20210129_183550.jpg

Hey guys I got all the extra shots of these for anyone who wants to see them. I suck at taking pictures but here they are.
Thank you for taking the time to do this. Obviously these and the infrared are your two favorite VIs, what’s next after that? Also, don’t say you suck at taking pictures because if you applied for a job at National Geographic or The Wall Street Journal you would “pass”.

I see they still cannot get the Nike Air to align properly :smh:

If you look at the alignment of the Nike Air on the OG's and retros from 99-03 it's off.

The R in A I R does not align with the end of the E in NIKE.

If you look at the insole Nike Air that's how the alignment is supposed to be.

I see they still cannot get the Nike Air to align properly :smh:

If you look at the alignment of the Nike Air on the OG's and retros from 99-03 it's off.

The R in A I R does not align with the end of the E in NIKE.

If you look at the insole Nike Air that's how the alignment is supposed to be.

Does it even matter really?

Does it even matter really?

It may not to you Leonard, but it does matter.

It doesn't look as bad as it did on the blk/cement 4's last year but it's still noticeable.

As others have stated in here it's the issues we speak about on Niketalk that causes Nike to make the changes they do. Otherwise your settling *** self would still have the Jumpman Air on the back.

I mean it's only their company logo and one of the most recognizable ones on earth... you'd think they can get it right.

Back
Top Bottom