Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Don't kill for this, but can someone explain what a "shock drop" is?
tenor (1).gif

deer god maybe I’ll try paypal this time since every other ******* time i use a card i dont get **** 🙄

That mindset made sense in the 90s and early 2000s but clearly the backbone of their business is retros now so it makes no sense that they seemingly haven’t adjusted anything since MJs playing days.

Thats incorrect though. And not in a you are plain wrong sense of it but that, this isn't what they value most. The priority has been and will always be the flag ship, new tech, etc. O ogSlater This is also why when they hit a home run with something new, it just comes and goes. IE: Flyknit Racers.

My lady says alll the time- damn I want those, they're so perfect for running blah blah and I always say oh they stopped making those. But if you want something similar here is there new options: Joyride or w/e. Then you get weird 'new stuff' that's a bit of an anomaly but its still relatively new and I think then its about the bottom line IE: Vapor maxes are still around in one form or another but not like the 2017 pairs.

I feel you though JB (nike) is practically a retro brand; its obviously a big deal to them or they would've just gotten rid of it but probably a small piece in their pie that they choose to focus their efforts moving forward on.

I've talked to Tinker many times and have mentioned Niketalk to him a number of times. Trust me when I say this that Nike is very aware of Niketalk and has been since almost day one. you can believe what you want but all of our crazy rants like the contrast heel are all the exact reasons we are getting the shoes we have been wanting all over the years. as a matter of fact, I'm almost 100% sure if it wasn't for niketalk we would have never seen nike air again on retros. that was huge a few years back and even though nike never said they keep tabs on niketalk we know that they do per the efforts they have made with the remastered shoes. that entire remastered shoe thing came directly from what people have said on niketalk. this is confirmed and has come directly from the horse's mouth.
That's a good note, and I agree.

Companies large and small know the value of focus groups, and targeted customer feedback. Many corporations PAY to find out the feedback.

NT is a free goldmine for Nike Inc. and has been for 2 decades, you can best believe employees monitor it and the critiquing we do here only helps gets us new details on J's.

It's a slooooow process though :lol:
And THIS is exactly why it's important for those of us who care to continue pointing out issues and complaining, despite some NTers always saying it won't make a difference and to either take it or leave it. We know damn well the XIs were fixed because of all of the complaints, be it here and/or on other platforms. I'd like to think our pointing out how the '16 SJs didn't have the foam padding in the upper led to it being included on the Concords etc.

That tongue height though!

If, IF we would get something close to the OG tongue height, I'll be a happy person!! 🙏🙏 The older retros with the tongue holes barely above the ankle collar is so irritating. OG height had the bottom of the tongue holes basically above the ankle collar. It was tall! Always loved looking at my feet when I walked past the mirror in the hallway in 8th grade circa 1990-1991 school year! Only one to have these back then (the black/infrared pair).

Back
Top Bottom