Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Wish I dressed as fresh as my kid when I was his age. He’s about to flex on his classmates, but I’m afraid to see his shoes when I pick him up. Lol
2B0BF76E-203B-438B-A14F-2003E85CB1D4.jpeg

Every pair from retail to resell that ive seen has a pink or lightly pink hue to the midsole. Even the pairs that look completely white look pink in different angles. I wouldnt even pay retail for these, im just way to meticulous. They put Nike Air on the back with poor execution on the coloring in my opinion. But they know people will still buy this pair no matter. They can sell out a shoe, even with defects on them.

To those who said mfs wouldn’t pass on these, I slept and haven’t even blinked. I refused to let JB try and cover up this blunder (poorly) and give them my money stamp of approval. I’ll wait until they decide to release these again.

To those who copped- hope you enjoy em. I love Carmines but couldn’t do it.

To those who said mfs wouldn’t pass on these, I slept and haven’t even blinked. I refused to let JB try and cover up this blunder (poorly) and give them my money stamp of approval. I’ll wait until they decide to release these again.

They are rewarding mediocrity.

Ey I have mad respect for that. Sometimes it's hard to pass but when someone give their word and really sets out and let's someone else get pairs that's dope. Hella respect bro 👊

Back
Top Bottom