Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

My pair from BSTN were made in Vietnam and my SNKRS restock was China... the Vietnam pair is better. Interesting.
68D572CF-34E4-4CA0-ABB9-75FC6175260F.jpeg
Curious about this...... haven’t seen two labels but didn’t know they had a factory in Vietnam.... anyone have info?

Got mine in today. Sliiiiight pink tint. Not as annoyed about that as I am about the "leather."

I don't own a lotta VIs aside from these, just Infrareds and Oreos... Since Oreos are comparable in colorblocking, even those being clearance joints have better quality leather than these, from arguably one of the worst retro eras at that. SMH!

Got mine in today. Sliiiiight pink tint. Not as annoyed about that as I am about the "leather."

I don't own a lotta VIs aside from these, just Infrareds and Oreos... Since Oreos are comparable in colorblocking, even those being clearance joints have better quality leather than these, from arguably one of the worst retro eras at that. SMH!
These aren’t going to crinkle like those Oreos.

Seeing people ordering these and such. I'd check locally if you can. There's local resellers all over my area trying to get rid of these. There's more pairs of these up for sale then anything I can remember in quite some time. That way you can have a look at them in person. Just my two cents.

Seeing people ordering these and such. I'd check locally if you can. There's local resellers all over my area trying to get rid of these. There's more pairs of these up for sale then anything I can remember in quite some time. That way you can have a look at them in person. Just my two cents.
True but if you order of StockX goat and what not .... shouldn’t have to worry..... 🤷🏾‍♂️ Multi million dollar resellers

you went down a size because they felt big?
No sir, I wear an 11 and was only able to snag a 10.5 off BSTN at first. The 10.5 actually fits perfect, the 11 gives me a little extra room which I don’t mind either. I grabbed the 11 of the SNKRS restock hoping it would help my odds to get the Raging Bull 5’s which didn’t at all lol. So I got 2 pairs now and the 10.5 I got from BSTN is the one I’m gonna keep. I’m 11 tts everything except converse I’m 10.5 but I can get away with wearing 10.5 with no discomfort.

Back
Top Bottom