Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

StockX will still be taking all pairs lol
7AD34E73-0966-43FD-91F7-F85A4EA6238E.jpeg

No because this issue extends far past being a sample pair. Those are far easier to control the production of compared to a mass produced product. It’s easy to see that this was an issue Nike/JB didn’t anticipate happening during the production phase so I still don’t get how y’all can blame him for this lol

Okay Gentry, I always knew you were on here.

Damn it’s heated in here, this thread is hilarious :lol:
everyone is allowed to have their own opinion, no need to act up if you don’t agree or have a different opinion. Let’s somewhat act like adults.
The pink mid-soles is crazy, I’m passing if they’re all like that :smh:

If they still release on the 13th I'll take my chances cause they will get sold on ebay or stock x if my pair is not to my standards but if you get a white midsole they will probably still bleed . What they do differently from 2014 til now 🤔GENTRY

**** StockX. I never had an issue with buying from them, til they implemented tax, + fee, + not showing your total post tax cost while you submit your order. ****in thieves.

Don't forget, Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert is one of the owners of StockX, and he's a legalized loan shark with Rocket Mortgage, so he would know all about fees and stealing money. :emoji_money_mouth:💰💵💲🙄

So since everyone's saying these are going to bleed regardless I'm gonna tape mine up and paint the Midsole I'll post results over the next few days when i get them finished to show before and after.
I really do not think its a "bleeding" issue, more looks to be a specific paint mixture failure to the midsole itself. Reaction to moisture and or cold storage during its trip overseas?

is it even a bleeding issue though?
Nobody knows yet. It’s all speculation at this point.
FWIW I’ve never seen color “bleed” without some sort of spatial gradient wrt the source. The fact that the heel color looks exactly the same as the medial side of the midsole (which touches the carmine) kinda suggests that the issue was with the paint and it’s not an issue with the carmine bleeding onto the white.

If they still release on the 13th I'll take my chances cause they will get sold on ebay or stock x if my pair is not to my standards but if you get a white midsole they will probably still bleed . What they do differently from 2014 til now 🤔GENTRY
This is what I'll do as well. Obviously I'll take them right back if I feel I can't fix them easily. I'm not going to drive myself nuts if I can't do it easily. I'll just look to get another at a reasonable price if I can.

I've always been into sneakers and have always had a few of my most cherished colorways tucked away but I was not heavily buying a decade ago. That stuff like '11 Concords '12 Playoffs were a no go for me. There are standards and I can agree with that. That said, JB and Nike have improved a lot of the product. You can debate until you are blue in face if it's 1:1 or this or that but it’s largely true. FR 5s, DMPs, Playoff 11s, HGGs, Infareds and more were just such a significantly improved product. Not to mention the great Air Max 90 recraft. It's just harder for me to be mad at JB/Nike right now I guess. I might still be resentful for sure had I chose not to look away when they were releasing all that garbage. It probably damaged the brand permanently for a lot of people and I can understand that to a degree.

As much as I wanted these Carmine VI, I'm sticking to my guns and not getting them if they have pink midsoles come next week's release date.

It makes absolutely no sense for consumers if we have to try to find ways to revise or rectify a flaw given the price point. I understand we're not getting a 100% replication of a 1991 shoe, but it's still asinine for us to have to live with an unnecessary flaw.

I gladly bypassed the bootleg looking and piss poor quality 2014 version just to hold out for a better version with Nike Air on it years later. Now I got what I preferred coming out soon, and there's a serious flaw on them. Talk about an asinine or a%$ backwards tradeoff. 💩🚽🗑👎:emoji_angry:🙄

Glad I ain't sell my 2014s. I love Nike Air, but not enough to knowingly spend retail on factory defective sneakers.
Luckily for me, this isn't the "IT" 6 colorway for me. That would go to the Black Infrareds, and it's not even close. If they had messed those up like this, I would've been FURIOUS :lol:

Back
Top Bottom