Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Yes we can blame him because he has to sign off on the Sample pairs. This clearly could have been caught before they went into to mass production.
No because this issue extends far past being a sample pair. Those are far easier to control the production of compared to a mass produced product. It’s easy to see that this was an issue Nike/JB didn’t anticipate happening during the production phase so I still don’t get how y’all can blame him for this lol

1612568879022.gif

can‘t wait for this thread after pairs are in hands

No because this issue extends far past being a sample pair. Those are far easier to control the production of compared to a mass produced product. It’s easy to see that this was an issue Nike/JB didn’t anticipate happening during the production phase so I still don’t get how y’all can blame him for this lol
Not to mention they haven't actually been released...lol. I don't know how you blame anyone yet. If they would have ignored this and released them anyway that would be something to get angry at. As of now it would appear they are trying to get those pairs out of stores. It sucks *** but it's not like people shelled out for these yet.

Example of a fair critique:
“It’s concerning that some pairs might have a pink tint. I’m disappointed in Jordan Brand. They better make this right.”

Example of a CLOWN:
“Bright pink!” - Lie
“Vibrant pink! - Lie
“MJO23DAN already called them terrible.” - Lie
“Even if you get a good pair, it’ll turn pink.” - No one knows for sure, LIE
“Can’t wait to ignore these.” - dozens of posts later, LIE
“I don’t care what you guys do.” - dozens of posts later, LIE
“This is an all time low” - WHAT? The shoe hasn’t even released yet. LIE! TROLL!
You’re a truth teller. 👍

Not to mention they haven't actually been released...lol. I don't know how you blame anyone yet. If they would have ignored this and released them anyway that would be something to get angry at. As of now it would appear they are trying to get those pairs out of stores. It sucks *** but it's not like people shelled out for these yet.
So you don’t think JB knew about this months ago?

I can't claim to know one way or the other. There's been several pairs of these floating around for some time and those looked fine and we just heard about this the other day. Could just be a small portion, could be a large portion. We don't really know. I tend to think it's probably a smaller portion especially since we mostly just keep getting the same couple images posted over and over. Who really knows though.

I don't know why they would send them to stores only to pull them right back if they knew. That doesn't make much sense.

I would legit be surprised if they did know about it any sooner than maybe a month or two ago. A totally inept division trying to manage a global supply chain during a pandemic is a disaster waiting to happen.
And happen it did.

Example of a fair critique:
“It’s concerning that some pairs might have a pink tint. I’m disappointed in Jordan Brand. They better make this right.”

Example of a CLOWN:
“Bright pink!” - Lie
“Vibrant pink! - Lie
“MJO23DAN already called them terrible.” - Lie
“Even if you get a good pair, it’ll turn pink.” - No one knows for sure, LIE
“Can’t wait to ignore these.” - dozens of posts later, LIE
“I don’t care what you guys do.” - dozens of posts later, LIE
“This is an all time low” - WHAT? The shoe hasn’t even released yet. LIE! TROLL!

my man you going od on this. there are no rules to critiquing a product. everyone has an opinion and they are just shoes. no need to get high blood pressure over. opinions can be passionate both ways

we are all not going to agree on things.

you are doing the same thing you accusing 3god of doing and thats going at people because you disagree on how some are handing this.

Back
Top Bottom