Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Lol we all know JB b wit the antics but we love the kicks. We are addicts to be honest. We not regular. I get shiiit all the time from friends like how can you buy that many shoes? This jus another example of the shenanigans. They’ll b more....wit that said, I’m still in for 3. 🤷🏾‍♂️
2B15E448-4B5A-41E2-A475-8E724688010F.jpeg

You know you’re part of the problem right? 3 pairs? Even if you are trying to find one good pair, it still signals to JB that they can do this any time and get away with it.

This is an EXTREMELY risky LTH for collectors given these shoes already have issues even before release. If it’s a paint issue, it’s likely this could exacerbate over time and moving DS pairs with a color changed midsole 3-4 years from now could be a hot mess. I think we could see a retro of these in 6 years or so anyways, given the historical timeline of AJ 6 releases, which would also further tank both the intrinsic and resale value of any pairs of 2021 Carmines. Anyone intending on buying these should seriously consider only picking up a pair to wear (assuming you’re cool with the pink) for this reason (unless they do indeed hit outlets for rock bottom prices, obviously).

This is an EXTREMELY risky LTH for collectors given these shoes already have issues even before release. If it’s a paint issue, it’s likely this could exacerbate over time and moving DS pairs with a color changed midsole 3-4 years from now could be a hot mess. I think we could see a retro of these in 6 years or so anyways, given the historical timeline of AJ 6 releases, which would also further tank both the intrinsic and resale value of any pairs of 2021 Carmines. Anyone intending on buying these should seriously consider only picking up a pair to wear (assuming you’re cool with the pink) for this reason (unless they do indeed hit outlets for rock bottom prices, obviously).

This is seriously showing how sick and addicted people are to Jordan’s. Like it is becoming a ****in literal illness at this point.

This is my thing. I was always coppin 3 to HAVE. I’m almost done buyin Js so I hope to not b lookin for these in 6+ years. So if out of the 3 I get 1 or 2 good pairs, cool. If they all defected, then they’ll all go back. Not that big a deal. Y’all act like returns don’t exist...

This is my thing. I was always coppin 3 to HAVE. I’m almost done buyin Js so I hope to not b lookin for these in 6+ years. So if out of the 3 I get 1 or 2 good pairs, cool. If they all defected, then they’ll all go back. Not that big a deal. Y’all act like returns don’t exist...

You are missing the point.

This is seriously showing how sick and addicted people are to Jordan’s. Like it is becoming a ****in literal illness at this point.

Yeah I agree, most of us have DS pairs stored away and just generally more shoes than we would ever need. Nike/JB were generally good to customers from 2015-2019 but this new era of hype and Gentry returning to the brand has REALLY soured things between enthusiasts/collectors like a lot of us and the brand itself. At least that’s how I see it and this botched release and them about to push out B grades as A1 product on SNKRS, etc. is honestly a very ethically questionable business move on their part but also somehow not that surprising at the same time.

This is NIKETALK bro.

Some of us have been on here since the early 2000s.

Yea sneakers are an addiction lol, but some of us don't mind the pinkish midsole.

People bought the Maroon Grey 13s, those were notorious for bleeding on the pods.

I have been waiting years for this release, I will just buy multiple pairs and keep the good ones and keep it moving.

Sad that these are still releasing, but it is what it is....definitely looking to fall back on the JB products. Instances like this take the joy out of splurging on these products imo. Good luck to everyone that cops tho.

pull it back. if im wrong im wrong. the way nike has been id be shocked if they cared

I hate that you’re probably right about them not caring and dropping these on SNKRS anyways.

Sidenote but I know a lot of you guys hate on Adidas/Yeezy but when they were growing exponentially a few years ago and started competing with Nike/JB, we got some of the best retros and product ever (2016 SJ 11s, 2018 Shadows, 2018 Concords, etc. etc.) that were also fairly attainable for retail (vs today’s retro releases). I think now that Nike/JB have become extremely dominant again, they are going back to resting on their laurels.

I hate that you’re probably right about them not caring and dropping these on SNKRS anyways.

Sidenote but I know a lot of you guys hate on Adidas/Yeezy but when they were growing exponentially a few years ago and started competing with Nike/JB, we got some of the best retros and product ever (2016 SJ 11s, 2018 Shadows, 2018 Concords, etc. etc.) that were also fairly attainable for retail (vs today’s retro releases). I think now that Nike/JB have become extremely dominant again, they are going back to resting on their laurels.
its gentry bum *** cutting costs

i really dont get it. i had the 2014 carmines. i sold them last year when i heard these were coming

the 2014 pair had a white midsole. it didnt even bleed or turn pink in 6 ******* years!

these coming out already pink and probably even pinker when aged is nuts. makes no sense

If you get a pink pair, return it. Its not bleeding so don't worry about your pair in the future. Pretty simple.

Flushing bro. That's within city limits.

But knowing how that place is in and externally, you'd have to literally be there all day to even get a pair.

I was low-key waiting for this. Flushing is not an outlet.. its a waste land. Nothing ever goes there and certainly not at the rate that it does around the country. Outlets in NYC have never been as good as any of the others that report finding stacks of stuff. You MIGHT get lucky with a straggler but not stuff like this.

And Flushing is not an outlet.. its a 'community store' it's COMPLETELY useless lol. Woodburry is also mega trash. In all my years I have NEVER seen or heard of anyone anywhere benefiting from Flushing :lol:

If you get a pink pair, return it. Its not bleeding so don't worry about your pair in the future. Pretty simple.
thats not how it works. if its not bleeding like you say then it will absolutely turn more pink over time

have you owned the penny 2 retro? that shoes midsole turned even more pink over time and that shoe is white and blue

1. If no one on NT bought these, they would still be bought by everyone else but this is a missed point. Which is why some will still buy.

2. 400k was ALREADY going to be a little hard.. not like a Jordan I but its not like people didn't strike out on last years V's and IV's so a fraction less released is BS. REMAKE WHAT YOU MESSED UP. (That outlet plan is garbage and not everyone will be able to get a pair like that and STILL be pink so what's the point.)

THEN re-release them. That is the only acceptable thing to do here IMO.

thats not how it works. if its not bleeding like you say then it will absolutely turn more pink over time

have you owned the penny 2 retro? that shoes midsole turned even more pink over time and that shoe is white and blue

I'm saying if you have a white midsole, it more than likely won't turn pink because it's not a bleeding issue. It looks like actual paint.

$40 at Marshall’s they was so bad

like i said before if your a reseller watch out for the chargeback. and how are stockx gonna verify the shoe if its pink?

the majority who buy this shoe arent even on shoe news sites like that so they will be clueless to the pink. all they will see is official pics and filtered ones.

nike is so dumb

I'm saying if you have a white midsole, it more than likely won't turn pink because it's not a bleeding issue. It looks like actual paint.

im saying though the penny 2 midsole was white that turned pink. that wasnt a bleeding issue either. for some reason some shoes white midsole turns pink over time

Back
Top Bottom