Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Its NOT about the COLOR...COME ON MAN. It’s about
PRINCIPLE.

hey bro I’m with you and you’re right. Allow me to apologize for coming across as snarky earlier btw. We have two babies and neither of us slept for **** and I guess the Java beans hasn’t kicked in yet cuz when I read back my reply hours later I sounded like every Facebook person that I can’t stand lol. Have a good one man

Totally with 3god here. At this point, as bad as I want this shoe, I'm not buying pink midsole. Not even sure I will buy these if I get a good pair cause I just don't know if they gonna go pink on me after.

If I win a foot raffle (big if), I'm still deciding if I want to go down, inspect my pair, buy em if they are OK, and wait it out a couple months to see what happens before wesring them.

So why are Footlocker managers being instructed to ship pairs back??
Based on the live he's saying the pairs that are being shipped back are probably gonna be released in outlets as b-grades. A couple of guys who work at champs and ftl, respectively, said they had to ship back half their orders. Please note I can't verify any of this, it's those dudes' words not mines.

Even if you get an unaffected pair it's gonna turn pink from bleeding anyway right? They need to scrap this. I think I'm copping strictly resell in the future. I refuse to give JB my money directly if this is how they treat consumers.

He really be with the fakes?
He got caught selling fakes once a year or 2 ago. Idk if he still does but one time is all I need. You know what say, when someone shows your their true colors.. believe them. In his defense tho I haven't heard of another situation like that happening with him since and it seems like a cool dude. That name will stick with him forever in my book though.

They going to release the shoes regardless of the defects so you basically saying fxxx the buyer let's get this money smh a few more retros on my hit list need to get away from jb

He got caught selling fakes once a year or 2 ago. Idk if he still does but one time is all I need. You know what say, when someone shows your their true colors.. believe them. In his defense tho I haven't heard of another situation like that happening with him since and it seems like a cool dude. That name will stick with him forever in my book though.
Damme dee was on his *** just exposing him left and right

Unfakeablekicks is live on Youtube right now. His homie, who's family has a nike account, received an email directly from Jordan Brand stating they're gonna release the shoes regardless of defects.
LFG!
Gimme me Carwrecks!

Like glitter? lol
Forgot who’s live I saw it on but someone asked that question about the glitter and the response JB gave them was that if your pair gets the glitter coating that’s your way of knowing their not fakes. The fact that a billion dollar entity tells people that a defect is how to verify shoes was one of the wildest things I’ve ever heard.

Lol we all know JB b wit the antics but we love the kicks. We are addicts to be honest. We not regular. I get shiiit all the time from friends like how can you buy that many shoes? This jus another example of the shenanigans. They’ll b more....wit that said, I’m still in for 3. 🤷🏾‍♂️
2B15E448-4B5A-41E2-A475-8E724688010F.jpeg

Ya I don’t think it’s a bleeding issue AT ALL... clearly some kind of paint problem.

Yeah at least you can mitigate midsole bleeding if you get an unaffected/less affected pair, if it’s a midsole paint issue, that is a whole different animal and the only way to fix would be to acetone, paint, and seal the midsole-which, even then, would lead to future midsole paint cracking when worn.

At the end of the day, it's like the Fire Red 4s.

You are going to have to go through several pairs to get a good one.

If JB didn't delay or scrap the FR 4s, they aren't going to push back the carmines to re-manufacture them.

Has that even happened before with any other release? The FR 4s Legit had Terrible quality control.

There were paint issues, heavy creases, indent marks, & other random defects.

The Carmines will release. I'm still buying 3+ pairs , will post pics once I have them all together.

The "pinkish" midsole doesn't bother me personally. But I do get both points of the argument.

It is indeed about Principle, but then again it's JB. They really don't care.

Let's be real any company is Profits > Customers.

Don't believe me, just look at the releases from 2020.

149 Models!

2020 Jordans.JPG

At the end of the day, it's like the Fire Red 4s.

You are going to have to go through several pairs to get a good one.

If JB didn't delay or scrap the FR 4s, they aren't going to push back the carmines to re-manufacture them.

Has that even happened before with any other release? The FR 4s Legit had Terrible quality control.

There were paint issues, heavy creases, indent marks, & other random defects.

The Carmines will release. I'm still buying 3+ pairs , will post pics once I have them all together.

The "pinkish" midsole doesn't bother me personally. But I do get both points of the argument.

It is indeed about Principle, but then again it's JB. They really don't care.

Let's be real any company is Profits > Customers.

Don't believe me, just look at the releases from 2020.

149 Models!

2020 Jordans.JPG

You know you’re part of the problem right? 3 pairs? Even if you are trying to find one good pair, it still signals to JB that they can do this any time and get away with it.

Back
Top Bottom