Air Jordan 6 Retro - “ Electric Green” Summer 2021

Yo am I trippin or do these actually go hard? So used to trash cws dropping that I never until now even took a second look at these. It literally just dawned on me that these are actually dope. I’ll be going for pair. You can’t beat that black infrared 6 color blocking with the black durabuck set up. Copped.

Last edited:
^these may get added to my October rotation which will consist of Air Force 1 orange skeletons, Air Max 97 slime/Halloween, and Air Max 95 Freddy Krueger's
Let's hope not.:smh:
Wait the glow thing is real :lol: I thought it was joke tbh. Will be my first ever pair of glow in the dark sneakers :rofl:
Only the GS pair glows
straight from the horses yapper

Air Jordan 6
Electric Green
$190
Available 6/5 at 10:00 AM
MJ rocked the Air Jordan 6 en route to capturing his first world title in 1991. Now, the iconic silhouette returns in a neon-hued look featuring a glow-in-the-dark outsole. A base of black is complemented by energetic accents of Electric Green, while OG details—like the lace toggle and throwback packaging—remain true to form.
SKU: CT8529-003
Notify Me

No glow in the dark outsoles for adults only GS sizes I didn’t know that until I looked on YouTube smh

Back
Top Bottom