Air Jordan 6 Retro - “ Electric Green” Summer 2021

The original Travis Scott 6s have a GITD outsole. That was at the end of 2019. So not really all that long ago.

...Woah.

I have them DS, straight from Nike / the draw. I didn't believe you so I went to my closet to pull em out and tested in pitch black room. Not sure if it's because of age or because they've been in the box for so long, but clear there was a faded glow. Never knew that.

...Woah.

I have them DS, straight from Nike / the draw. I didn't believe you so I went to my closet to pull em out and tested in pitch black room. Not sure if it's because of age or because they've been in the box for so long, but clear there was a faded glow. Never knew that.
Really? Wow. Yeah, even in the sun for a little bit with normal wear (not flipped over or anything special) makes my pair glow super bright.

Really? Wow. Yeah, even in the sun for a little bit with normal wear (not flipped over or anything special) makes my pair glow super bright.

Cool. Will do that.

Yeah lol. Had no idea they were supposed to GITD. I didn't pay them no-mind when early pics and details were coming in. Thought these were going to be like any other Draw/ hyped release: auto-L...

They will go perfect with my smokecitykicks Glo-T
CE00520B-FDA5-4562-83F0-9F596228B8F5.jpeg

6D4F0A39-BD0D-4B3B-90A9-BFDB2F013B29.jpeg

I was gonna pass on these, but...

tumblr_m4kecr699T1r5r8duo1_500.gif

I NEED THESE ASAP!!! That green shade is PERFECTION!!!!

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

This is gon be me on the release day, though...

mjmeme02.gif

So, I'm not even getting my hopes up.

|l
You think these are gonna be really hard to get? I think they should be at least somewhat obtainable on release day.

You think these are gonna be really hard to get? I think they should be at least somewhat obtainable on release day.

I'm 0-3, on the releases I've wanted this year. SNKRS, is always a mandatory L, and my go to sites FinishLine, & Eastbay, are NOW LEVEL 8, fighting game difficulty.

Not paying resell, and it's literally a 50/50 chance of getting a W. The game is REALLY ****ed up, now. It's worse than it's EVER been. This is coming from someone, who has hit online 90% of the time, since 2012.

****, I can't even get pass the waiting pages now.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l

Back
Top Bottom