Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Arrived! Worth the wait...

0ACC6F90-6B28-42E7-8DE1-48A29B7D9D4F.jpeg

I got a question for new yorkers ordering from nike.com on the dmp 6s and the fire ted 5s how long did it take to get your order from the time you ordered the shoes till you recived them

I haven't ordered from nike.com since February before the coronavirus took off ?

I got a pair each from snkrs, footaction and jimmy jazz. Can I mix it up and pick the best left shoe, right shoe, box and paper inserts before shipping the other 2 back. Serious question.

I got a question for new yorkers ordering from nike.com on the dmp 6s and the fire ted 5s how long did it take to get your order from the time you ordered the shoes till you recived them

I haven't ordered from nike.com since February before the coronavirus took off ?

I ordered both and live in Brooklyn. I just got shipping info for the DMPs at 3:30AM this morning and they should be delivered tomorrow.

As for the 5s my order is still ‘in process’.

So a week and change I’d say is how long it will take to get your sneakers from Nike.

So, I’d hate to bring this conversation back lol, but I ended up with 2 pairs planning on sending one back. Only ordered the second pair because FL took a half a day to send confirmation. Well FNL pair came in almost a week ago, very nice. But my FL pair came in yesterday opened it today and the back heel has a slight contrast ala the infrared release. Needless to say the FNL pair is going back Lololol

Picked my pair up, "I'm in lub" been wanting these for a long time. I will def wear these nowhere soon :lol:

Reactions: Ube
Just got my Footlocker pair in today. They didnt even have the decency to tell me when they shipped. They are going back anyway. Was gonna double up but not necessary.

Just got my Footlocker pair in today. They didnt even have the decency to tell me when they shipped. They are going back anyway. Was gonna double up but not necessary.

Never got an shipping email as well. Only notified by the UPS app that package was on its way from footlocker/champs.

Back
Top Bottom