Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Got my SNKRS pair in..

They’re not flawless but we know what we want next..

7742BBD8-DC37-44C8-B315-39110DD33329.jpeg

DMPs... and I feel the same about my infrareds. I actually asked my plug for a 10 but I normally wear a 10.5 and that's what he brought me, not complaining because I got on discount. I'll probably never wear em anyway since I have these and PSGs.

DTLR finally sent me shipping for my pair. Meanwhile SNKRS shock drop of the 5s hasn't shipped. This is crazy.
I should finally receive my DMP’s tomorrow coming from shoe palace. Meanwhile I just recently received my Fire Red 5 shipping conformation even though they didn’t actually start moving until today so I would imagine yours will most likely ship soon.

These still sitting somewhere in a 12? Got a notification from GOAT that the price dropped to $230, but if I can save a few bucks copping for retail then I’ll do it.

Go gettem...

Screenshot_20200427-220414_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200427-220723_Chrome.jpg

Which do you guys prefer, the infrared or DMP 6?
Infrared's without a doubt. Even though there's not that much infrared on the sneaker, there's just enough to make these beauties pop and then the 3M is the icing on the cake.

Last edited:
Same here for my Villa pair. No tax and free shipping is great but they will no longer be my first choice after this... but anyeay, I'm bustin my pair out today!

Depending on your size you can probably still get a pair for retail if you put in an offer...

Probably my favorite pair of 6s to be honest... PSGs that is.

Depending on your size you can probably still get a pair for retail if you put in an offer...

Probably my favorite pair of 6s to be honest... PSGs that is.

Slept on psg... hated the emblem in the back but its a fire colorway

Back
Top Bottom