Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

We all understand that some people will like the shoe simply because of the colorway. But why did JB announce there doing a remaster program to make retros with a little bit of quality upgrade.

They shouldve said were remastering certain models and specific releases. Not the entire Jordan sig line like they advertised. This is basically the Black/Varsity Red 6 with the suede material with no Durabuck or 3M.

Just changed the Varsity Red to University Blue. Theres nothing remastered about this shoe at all. They went backwards as far as the materials used and not used. I wouldve atleast gave it thought on discount if they used some 3M like they did with the last infrared.

They couldnt even do that and were way past the remastered fase. The only sigs there putting effort into are the 1,s and 11,s. The other sigs are only getting the remastered treatments on selective releases.

For some reason, a lot of people prefer suede than durabuck like with how some prefer the lower patent leather cut on the 11s. These people need to be ignored because they're messing up what material should be used and how the shoe looks.

For some reason, a lot of people prefer suede than durabuck like with how some prefer the lower patent leather cut on the 11s. These people need to be ignored because they're messing up what material should be used and how the shoe looks.
What are you even talking about? Idk why y'all are even complaining about the material asking about durabuck tho. You guys make it seem like its some OG cw that JB botched because of the materials used. If the material quality is good I'm fine with it. Durabuck really isn't all that anyways, if its on an OG cw thats fine, whatever, cool. But take a step back b, seriously how are people "messing up" anything? Fall byke

How comfortable are these? Does anyone know? I got the retro 9s and those are bricks.

We all understand that some people will like the shoe simply because of the colorway. But why did JB announce there doing a remaster program to make retros with a little bit of quality upgrade.

They shouldve said were remastering certain models and specific releases. Not the entire Jordan sig line like they advertised. This is basically the Black/Varsity Red 6 with the suede material with no Durabuck or 3M.

Just changed the Varsity Red to University Blue. Theres nothing remastered about this shoe at all. They went backwards as far as the materials used and not used. I wouldve atleast gave it thought on discount if they used some 3M like they did with the last infrared.

They couldnt even do that and were way past the remastered fase. The only sigs there putting effort into are the 1,s and 11,s. The other sigs are only getting the remastered treatments on selective releases.

I think it’s pretty much accepted that the entire “remastered” program was a scam by Nike/JB to increase prices disguised as a quality improvement program.

To be far SOME of the releases have seen a marked improvement (I.e. 2015 Columbia/LB 4s, 2016 SJ 11s, etc. etc.) but most retros have not seen a significant increase in quality, it seems.

Clean 8)
IMG_4131.jpg

Back
Top Bottom