Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

Did y’all know mj actually wore a player exclusive like these back in 1991?
2B40AC26-C023-4E5A-A037-2599600A7EDA.jpeg

Just kidding, it’s a photoshop. But what if?

I'm hoping if the black royal 4s went on a steep discount that these will follow suit.

It makes alot of sense why there not using Durabuck on these. Yall have to understand Nike/JB knows putting Durabuck on 4,5,6,7,8 Black based CW,s are there garaunteed money makers.

Thats why it was crazy to see so many buy people buy the last 2 releases of 6,s =Black/Red,Black/infrared. That sued looking material they throw at us is hideous looking compared to the OG,s and 00. I have both versions.

So they couldn't pull the Jux on me like they do people who just want it because its a 6. They did the same with the 5,s. I had the OG,s. Missed the first retro. Then i got 2nd retro with Durabuck and the 23 on the side.

Then they pulled another jux on everybody with 2011 retro 5 Black/Metallic,s. Them shoes looked horrible. Then the next release has Nike Air/Durabuck. All of this shoes that people need patience.

There going to do the same with the next Black/infrared 6 release. Its going to be in the next 2-4 years with Nike Air and Durabuck. That release is not going to be good though. Because that 6 CW hasnt been released in the right way in some form since 2000.

What does that mean. People who've had the first 2 releases who didn't fall in with the sheep these last releases will want them. The people who got bamboozled twice with the suede release will want them also. Nike/JB are also supposedly limiting production # on retros starting next year.
These University Blues will hit disco.

They cheaped out on Durabuck. But it also looks like they cut more corners by not putting any 3m reflection behind the dull suede they decided to go with. If these dont even have the 3m inside of the shoe. Its basically just the Black/Red 6. Which is bad. They atleast used a little reflection material on the last infrared release.

It defenately is a trash release for it to be a retro 6 in 2017. There defenately trolling and love playing games when it comes to using Durabuck on Black retro 4,5,and 6,s. It gets under our skin. Because they know people are fiening for a Black Durabuck with Nike Air on a 6. Most of us on here knows how it goes by now.

You have to wait JB,s trolling out until they release it the right way. Its a smart business tactic though. Its like there signature hustle with any type of Black 4,5,6. Nike/JB design team = how many times can release these 4,5,6 retros with this cheap Suede material and not Durabuck.

Employees in the office = it doesn't matter how many times we use this material on them. They love the shoe so much that theyll buy it no matter what. Well give them a proper Durabuck/Nike Air release once every 15 years. Ask yourself how many times have they retrod a 4,5,6 with Nike Air and Durabuck. Not that many times.

Because they know most of the sheep dont really care. I might need to double up on that last Black/Metallic 5. Because we wont be seeing it in that form any time soon. Were still waiting on a Bred 4 with Nike Air and Durabuck with the infrared 6 also. After the supposedly remaster announcment.

Why are they taking steps backwards with a dull cheap looking 6 like the U.Blues? Like i said. These dont even have 3M in the inside like the last infrared 6 release. I wouldnt look at these on discount.

Back
Top Bottom