Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

Well I somehow also won END’s raffle as well, so after a streak of never ever winning raffles, I won 2 Fresh Prince Vs. I entered 10 times as many purple 1 raffles and got my usual L emails

The universe must know I love Will Smith, and that I donated to his charity thing and lost lol. Karma :smile:

8)

Looks these will be easy for those that want em.

Screenshot_20180924-115540_Instagram.jpg

Proud to have voted in the 70% group.

Well I somehow also won END’s raffle as well, so after a streak of never ever winning raffles, I won 2 Fresh Prince Vs. I entered 10 times as many purple 1 raffles and got my usual L emails

The universe must know I love Will Smith, and that I donated to his charity thing and lost lol. Karma :smile:

Congrats... but END was taxing way too much for me to even think about entering their raffle. Come tomorrow Stockx will be cheaper with what those prices are looking like now on their.

The troll job they did on this pair is of epic proportions. Nike Air on the back, but no holes for the laces, lol. I haven’t been in this thread at all. So I’m going to ask a question that most in here should know. Can you poke the holes easily in order to use the laces, or will you ruin the shoe by trying to do that?

On normal 5s, the netting goes underneath the eyelits so you can fit laces in.

air-jordan-5-grape-2018-release.jpg

Here, the netting is connected so you feet don't slip without laces. The band that holds the tongue to the shoe is shorter to allow the sides to hold the tongue together. You'll have to replace the whole tongue.

all u gotta do is exacto knife da tongue off da eyelets from da bottom.

I got my answer. You would ruin your pair by trying to punch holes through the shoe. Lmao ,what a troll job. So we should get the Grape 5,s in the next 4 years with Nike Air and laces?

I think doing that would ruin the shoe, unless if your knowledgeable about customizing shoes, and then, who wants to spend more time and money doing that to a pair of shoes. Don’t get me wrong, I would defenately rock these. I just like laces in my shoes if I have a choice. I hope they don’t troll like this with a gimmick for the Black/infrared 6,s coming up.

What if you take the laces and measure the distance from hole to hole and cut the laces to that exact length and glue them down so they go from eyelet to eyelet? At least you won’t ruin the shoe with holes and have to deal with the tongue. :rofl:

What if you take the laces and measure the distance from hole to hole and cut the laces to that exact length and glue them down so they go from eyelet to eyelet? At least you won’t ruin the shoe with holes and have to deal with the tongue. :rofl:

This dude :rofl:
I need to see someone do that. Hoping to hit tomorrow, glad resale isn't too bad right now though...

Reactions: ARK
What if you been charged, but get an email you didn't win?...this is from SNS

You got charged?
Then later got an email saying you didn't win?
I don't think sns sends out L emails
Best bet is to check your order history under your account
But if you got charged you should be good

Back
Top Bottom