Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

This isn't a true slip on or loafer. This isn't even a Chelsea boot. Man look at the tongue. Remember it's heavily padded. It flexes and compresses. Your foot is good to shift because of the instep and height of the shoe...not the length.
no it wont slip, it's locked down tight. As i said i believe you dont really know what size your foot is, which is why you experience heel slip and unless you are going to post a picture of your foot in a sizer then this conversation will go nowhere. what you are saying is heresay...opinion.

F44B7221-5B98-49D1-9898-F2BE2DBA65BB.png
In West Philadelphia born and raised

Congrats to those that have hit, and good luck to those that are hoping to hit today or tomorrow. I too was able to lock down a pair, and I can't wait! I'm very curious how they'll look on foot with the usual, jeans.

Will wore lace less Vs on the very FIRST episode. Granted they weren’t grapes, but he did rock them both laced and laceless on the first episode (laced were black Vs, unlaced were fire red Vs)

Will wore lace less Vs on the very FIRST episode. Granted they weren’t grapes, but he did rock them both laced and laceless on the first episode (laced were black Vs, unlaced were fire red Vs)
With a suit, crazy colorful T, and cummerbund at nipple height. This outfit, while hilarious, was ridiculous! :lol:
FreshPrince5.jpg

Thank you for posting that, I was contemplating over the last 10 mins whether to screenshot the first episode since it’s on my DVR lol

Thank you for posting that, I was contemplating over the last 10 mins whether to screenshot the first episode since it’s on my DVR lol
No sweat, found it online. Though I have all the seasons on DVD.

Looks these will be easy for those that want em.

Screenshot_20180924-115540_Instagram.jpg

Those that said no are still going to buy them and sell them to those who said yes, or they will get caught up in the hype and buy them because "they looked better in person" :lol:

like seriously this is all you need adjustable leather punch on ebay or amazon its like 15 bux
and bam OG jordan v grape, you can gurentee i'm doing that

71lP7KGsXkL._SL1000_.jpg

There's gonna have to be more butchering of the shoe than just that to add laces and make it look good. The eyestays are connected at the netting. You'll have to cut that up as well.

Back
Top Bottom