Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Repost

I be so surprised when I hear "black tongues this" and "black tongues that". If you know Jordans you know that these have always s****** all over "black tongues" anyday of the week. No question. These days most of the time I just lurk and :smh: at all these wanna be sneaker enthusiast. Absolutley can't wait to cop these easy in lieu of fools.

Last edited:
count me in for a pair of these. if they woulda added a 23 like the crappy CDPs it woulda def. been an easy pass. for u youngins that don't know (like some1 already said) 23 does NOT belong on this c/w. that is for the black tongues.

this c/w with 23 on them was an MJ PE...

anyway, these are looking good! :smokin

These are too dope. The sole is sooo icy. Too bad the Bred 11s and 13s have me tapped out for kicks right now, 1/26 is too close for me. Guess I'll have to settle for the black tongues later in the year and of course the Grapes. Maybe I can catch a restock in February, ehh

If this thread stays under 50 pages by the time RD comes around, ill alot comfortable with my chances of getting these.. Can't wait.

I be so surprised when I hear "black tongues this" and "black tongues that". If you know Jordans you know that these have always s****** all over "black tongues" anyday of the week. No question. These days most of the time I just lurk and :smh: at all these wanna be sneaker enthusiast. Absolutley can't wait to cop these easy in lieu of fools.

thats your opinion. i prefer the black tongue red jumpman over these. and i have both. and were probably rocking the ogs when you werent even born yet. so you need to go sit in a corner and learn how to accept other people's opinions...

Need to know if these run big like all of the most recent Vs that released (wolf greys and metallics)

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom