Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

seems like theres a problem with my twitter account. just created a new one for the mobile notifications and it seems to be working correctly on that account. hopefully everything goes smoothly later today. Thanks for the help.

From experience if you wait until you get the mobile notification you'll probably miss out. Only way I've won recently is by being online and constantly refreshing your Nike Store's twitter page. Good luck.

Hopin for a call today from FTL.  Local FNL said only 2 pairs in 10.5 
mad.gif

just saying man, i wear a size 10, every single pair i own is a size 10, seems like every single thread people asking what size to get, get the damn size you wear! i dont care what nobody say about wide feet narrow feet whatever, you shouldn't have to size up or down on every damn release! rant over lol 
No lie. I need to start doing this. It's such a hassle and it's frustrating trying to figure out the correct sizing of what pair runs big, small, or true when it comes to JB, it's unpredictable. About to just strictly just get my normal size for every pair and go with it
laugh.gif

Last edited:
No lie. I need to start doing this. It's such a hassle and it's frustrating trying to figure out the correct sizing of what pair runs big, small, or true when it comes to JB, it's unpredictable. About to just strictly just get my normal size for every pair and go with it :lol: .
Thats real talk tho..I got all kinds of boxes rangin from 10-11 lol...its just the cut of the shoe I guess...imma start only gettin 10.5s

Anyone in VA Beach know how Lynnhaven mall is handling this release? I know lately they've been handing out tickets a week before

Anyone in VA Beach know how Lynnhaven mall is handling this release? I know lately they've been handing out tickets a week before

Not too sure but i live in northern va here its first come first serve so i just show up but call and find out

How long should i wait for these?? I dont want to come too late or too early , in my mall its first come first serve no tickets so that must mean something

Last edited:
Yeah, definitely call & find out. I'm over here in Richmond & last release some stores did FCFS & some did tickets. For these all stores in the mall I go to are doing tickets a couple days before Saturday.

Anybody in SF, Bay area knows which stores are NOT doing raffle tickets? These days, it seems every single jay release is via raffle in the Bay area.

Thanks,

was able to RSVP at NT Chi last night - now to smuggle these bad boys in the house.  Wife is hating on my shoes!

was able to RSVP at NT Chi last night - now to smuggle these bad boys in the house.  Wife is hating on my shoes!
HA! same here. Wife said since I copped the 11s for Christmas and the 13s on the restock I am not getting anymore until summer. I just won the raffle for the Vs and the 88s are coming....guess I will keep them at work until JUN.

HA! same here. Wife said since I copped the 11s for Christmas and the 13s on the restock I am not getting anymore until summer. I just won the raffle for the Vs and the 88s are coming....guess I will keep them at work until JUN.
i'm in def need of a closet re-org to make things less cluttered. I need the 88s plus a few VIII's later. thankfully I dont like those low cut XI's I've seen.

you guys are funny! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 but its not far from the truth. I tell my lady that this is going to be my last cop and it hasn't Im still going strong. Im in the same situation with space. Pretty soon imma be sleeping on top of my shoes with all these releases.

Glad you guys secure a pair.  

The people at my local mall were way too geeked to show me them yesterday lol. They said hasn't been much buzz about them where I stay either all the stores doing FCFS except footlocker which has the weird idea to hand out tickets 15 mins before they open. 

The people at my local mall were way too geeked to show me them yesterday lol. They said hasn't been much buzz about them where I stay either all the stores doing FCFS except footlocker which has the weird idea to hand out tickets 15 mins before they open. 

That's a weird idea? Before I moved my Champs would always hand out cards with sizes on them once people were lined up waiting. Eliminated fights, cutting, etc. and when they ran out of cards everyone else could go home or find another store. Obviously this was before the raffling policies began.

Bottom line is this release should be an easy pickup for anyone who wants the shoe. RSVPs have already been cake and if you didn't get RSVP and don't hit online, there's going to be a LOT of stores in most areas that have pairs sitting.

Back
Top Bottom