Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Im in Charlotte NC, and ive called a bunch of Footactions and Finishlines and all have said they will be doing FCFS, so I will roll up to the mall a little before opening time and see what happens.

So my local HOH will have 96 pairs.

Needless to say, there will be PLENTY of pairs to go around.

True GR.

FNL will have 50 pairs.

Shouldn't have to camp at all for this release, which is nice.

My WC coupon is ready!

:smokin

let the e-camp begin

WTF IS GOING ON IN YOUR AVVY?
LMAO I was thinkin the same thing...look like Rick Ross havin a heart attack after lickin his candy bracelet

I think I was able to straighten out you avy if you want to use this

So my local HOH will have 96 pairs.

Needless to say, there will be PLENTY of pairs to go around.

True GR.

FNL will have 50 pairs.

Shouldn't have to camp at all for this release, which is nice.

My WC coupon is ready!

:smokin

What time does Holyoke open it's doors? I know that there is a Target attached. I'm assuming HOH is FCFS? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I bee sleeping like a bum all day, missed every RSVP for the BHM. Whatever, any more RSVPs that anyone needs help with? 

i have to pass because of the BHMs looking so fire to pass up
ohwell.gif
 hopefully my connect can throw a pair on the side for me
nerd.gif

What time does Holyoke open it's doors? I know that there is a Target attached. I'm assuming HOH is FCFS? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I think at 7am.

For the mall walkers.

:lol:

But yes, HOH is FCFS, so is FNL.

There's also Champs, but I didn't ask them, because I don't care about them.

They probably got some pairs too.

Meh.

Keep reading all the comments about the "shiny" leather, it's not shiny at all. It's the lighting in the pics that give it that shiny look. This was the first thing I checked for while inspecting a pair on Sunday. And the leather is the same as the white cement iv's. So if you're a fan of this material and feel, you will like these. If not, you'll be disappointed in the feel and stiffness of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom