Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

couple sizes of laneys, one size in oreo and one size in fire red 5's (size 13)  (February release) up on eastbay, going into cart too

after having these since release day & wearing them a couple times, i've come to the conclusion that i personally have a very love/hate relationship with these.

clean colorway, but the white liner, midsole, & ashiness kills it for me. after only wearing 2-3 times the liner is already looking grimey. The suede is worse than the black grapes. But they're still a good simple colorway that looks great on foot. still glad i copped.

Last edited:
Walked in to a shop to pick up the taxi 12s yesterday. I noticed they had the Oreo 5s and fire red 3s. After getting a second look at the oreos I really liked them. They didn't look as ashy as the first pair I saw. Hope next week they still have the fire red 3s.

The Oreos feel good too. You are one of the chosen to get Taxi's hahaha. Tried on all sites just couldnt get through

dont know why ppl are so surprised. this is how ALL releases should be.

cop if u like them not because of limitedness or making a stupid amount trying to flip them

honestly, these aren't bad at all. im still returning my dsg pair today. went into video game marathon mode this weekend so I only left the house for food.

They're not bad. However I was at University Mall here in Tampa yesterday, after I picked up some tickets for the Gamma Blue 11's I went and walked around the mall. Saw the Oreo V's sitting everywhere. If you really like this shoe and want it for your collection, there's absolutely no reason you shouldn't get it. Same goes for those who want to double, or even triple up on em.

I am LOVING this release more and more, man I wish ALL releases were like this.  If you want them buy them, not how much can I resale them for.  Then I will buy them.

I heard alot of people complaining about the inside Lining on the Oreo's….     

My question is this….  Which Socks are you guys wearing with these Shoes….. That Aren't Linting up the inside liner?

Jordan socks seem to snag up and lint quick...

Any Thoughts?

I heard alot of people complaining about the inside Lining on the Oreo's….     
My question is this….  Which Socks are you guys wearing with these Shoes….. That Aren't Linting up the inside liner?
Jordan socks seem to snag up and lint quick...
Any Thoughts?

its not the lint. white liner will turn brown or off white due to sweat/dirt.

Last edited:
I wear ankle socks ALL THE time, unless I am wearing boots.  I get the Nike ankle socks with the elastic landing just at my ankle, they NEVER lint up.  Notice the elastic in the middle of the sock, great fit.

I bought some high ankle Nike Dri Fit socks, that I was not very pleased with linted up after second wash.  I wash whites in high water, second wash I introduce bleach to all my whites. 

I bought a few pairs of stance socks for some Polo boots that I own and they linted up on first wash, was not impressed with them at all.

Just put my black and white pair in the dryer on my way out for work this morning.

https://kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=4239

sick.gif

How are these possibly going for $310 on Kicks Crew? 

Back
Top Bottom