Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk though, its a nightmare situation just for preliminary scenarios just to have a shot at getting these shoes I see!

62685_539683266098194_235620079_n.jpg
WWWOOOOOOOOOOOO! Where's Ric Flair to yell for them out there? That seems like an unemployment or no priorities in life convention!

Got my reserved pair just mad that i couldn't get a kids size reserved as well. Now i have to suffer the madness of getting a 6.5 for my sister and a 4.5 for my girl :smh: hope everybody is making progress on getting a pair locked down. :smokin

Got my reserved pair just mad that i couldn't get a kids size reserved as well. Now i have to suffer the madness of getting a 6.5 for my sister and a 4.5 for my girl
mean.gif
hope everybody is making progress on getting a pair locked down.
smokin.gif
No need to lock down pairs early..... These are out there. Hasn't everyone seen EVERYTHING get restocked 4-5 times in the past 12'ish months? 

Got my reserved pair just mad that i couldn't get a kids size reserved as well. Now i have to suffer the madness of getting a 6.5 for my sister and a 4.5 for my girl
mean.gif
hope everybody is making progress on getting a pair locked down.
smokin.gif
Right, I am in the same boat..... I dont even want them but still have to get in the mess for the kids,,,,, SMH....

Even tho i have to wait till next week to get them, It feels good knowing that i will have the shoes
pimp.gif

Yeah man I got there around 7. Must've been a few people behind you. I got a pair (size 9) but they were out of 9.5 and up when i got up there. And there was still easily 50-60 people behind me. You copped yours right? Im also gonna be in the finishline line at 645 to try and get another pair to keep on ice.
Haha we must've been real close to eachother in line. I did end up locking down a size 10 for myself and a GS size for my girl. They were out of a few sizes by the time i got in and i was pretty close to the front so im assuming many people missed out, which means fcfs saturday is going to be nuts so getting out there real early wont hurt. Yeah I'm going to try for the fcfs if I don't get any raffle call-backs. I have 8 tickets in so I'm hoping that happens and I can sleep in Saturday.

I guess I had to be more clear when I said Middle Eastern cause I was referring to Armenians in the Middle eastern part of Europe. Montebello Mall has a small Asian population, most the Asians that live in Monterey Park go to Santa Anita Park Mall. Yes, there are those who frequent but its Latino Land off the 60 past the Atlantic exit.

Stonewood Mall isn't worth mentioning. Just Like Carson Mall isn't worth mentioning.

You sound mad and bitter. Insecure about yourself.
No, not exactly, I only interjected when you called me out, contradicting my opinions and ideologies about particular malls I've been to. I'm not here to follow suit or suck up, I'll tell it how I see it, I basically just speak my mind. I don't have a problem with letting anyone know what I dislike.

Since this damn site already warned me about masking what is deemed profanity to them, I'll quote my man Sgt. Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon, "I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS S___!" regarding getting into it with people especially online.

But most of your opinions were accurate or decent, I have no problem with you. But I felt you called me out for telling things my way so I interjected with you in my own manner, and again, I ain't here to kiss lots of A.

Anyways, "HAVE A NICE DAY!" as Mankind would say.
Internet Beef!!!!

Please Google 180 euro to USD and you will see that is $235.24 without shipping and bank fees for exchanging the money. That is a lot more than US shops.

This is so true. The euro conversion rate is about $235 in USD. You might as we Pre-Order from a site in the U.S. if you're going to buy from a European website. You would get your package a lot sooner and shipping costs cheaper.

You can do what you like though. It's your money. I'm thinking about pre ordering a pair from this one site for $230.

That "Beverly Center" picture has convinced me that it would be better to do this pre-order. I don't have time for the nonsense and my son has a soccer game early in the morning. Darn this shoe is bringing the thirst out!

wow is that just for raffle tickets? There wasn't anyone at the Santa Monica Footlocker yesterday when I went to get my raffle ticket

Big difference between the two. SM probably received 25 pairs, more than usual. Good luck winning that raffle. I live in Santa Monica and I don't even go there. Crooked.

People on Craigslist selling there damn guaranteed tickets for 100 bucks those clowns. I should hit them up and act like I'm gonna buy it then send them on a goose chase of where,to meet me at and not show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom