Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
62685_539683266098194_235620079_n.jpg
wow is that just for raffle tickets? There wasn't anyone at the Santa Monica Footlocker yesterday when I went to get my raffle ticket

Yeah but it always works like this here.

Lebron X - 180USD / 180 EURO
Jordan V - 160 USD / 160 EURO
etc..

why they do it? because in US there is muuuccchhh bigger hype

so If in Europe prices will be the same all Americans will buy here and US shops will lose :wink:
Cause 160usd + shipping from Europe will be still lower then buy Ticket + Shoes in US:wink:

we do not have tickets.. lines.. etc.

Last edited:
The thirst is real here in Tacoma. Been standing in line since 7 am for reserved pair through footlocker. There's about 50-60 people behind me
100% real!! I just got back from there. I showed up at 6:45 and was like, 15th in line. You get your pair??

Let's hope all those "mountains of pairs" supply the demand, more pictures of lines just like that ^ coming soon lol

etc..
so If in Europe prices will be the same all Americans will buy here and US shops will lose :wink:

Cause 160 + shipping will be still lower then buy Ticket + Shoes :wink:

180 euros is 235 usd.

To be honest, I don't go to malls to hang out in them like you obviously do. I guess I'm too old, somewhat focused to go to them like they're a social spot. I just go to them to get what I need, and to deal with peeps to make money, not paying no mind to or focusing on other people.

I find it funny and pathetic when I see grown men who obviously live with their parents and drive crappy cars play dress up, wearing latest Jordans and whatnot go to the malls and try to randomly pick up chicks and try to "be seen". I'm just there to get my money or my things. But those bootleg baller guys can feel free to make as many pathetic attempts to try to look cool and "be seen", fine with me. Not saying you do since I really don't know you, but if you do that's fine, its your choice like how some people choose to be gay.

People in Fox Hills Mall are so broke, its sad that even mall employees cannot afford to buy bootleg CDs and DVDs off sellers.

Since you're incredibly knowledgeable, I see you forgot to mention Stonewood Mall in Downey is like a Little Mexico inside as well.

Montebello Mall also has lots of Asians in there since its located near some high number Asians areas. The mall is basically 50% Latino/Hispanic, 45% Asian, and 5% others i.e. blacks, whites, Middle Eastern, any other ethnic group not mentioned. 

Del Amo Mall fell off bad. It was the place only in the 90s. Its a ghost small scale ghost town on weekends now.

I guess you don't know about Glendale, its significantly Armenian so they're deep out there and in Glendale Galleria.
I guess I had to be more clear when I said Middle Eastern cause I was referring to Armenians in the Middle eastern part of Europe. Montebello Mall has a small Asian population, most the Asians that live in Monterey Park go to Santa Anita Park Mall. Yes, there are those who frequent but its Latino Land off the 60 past the Atlantic exit.

Stonewood Mall isn't worth mentioning. Just Like Carson Mall isn't worth mentioning.

You sound mad and bitter. Insecure about yourself.

Called up Town Center and Marietta Trade Center like you said. Heading there when I get off work to get raffles from the places you mentioned. Thanks for the information I really appreciate it.

Do Yall know if town center is doing RSVP sizes, I know Marietta trade center isn't.

How you from L.A. and being the falsest1 with the replies?

Fox Hills is FARRRR from how ghetto you're painting it.

Baldwin Hills isn't in a secluded area either. It's off 2 of thee most famous streets in L.A., Chrenshaw and MLK.

Ignore everything he said: If you out of towner NTers come to L.A. here is the breakdown

Fox Hills (Target, Bestbuy, and regular mall shops) a sushi spot that turns into a club at night on weekends also have Lucilles, BJs and Olive Garden Great looking women who CAN be ghetto)

Beverly Hills (HOH, and higher end shops. the "be seen" mall) CPK, Chipotle, Grand Luxe Cafe -the women are bougie but oh so fine.

Baldwin Hills (If you need something from Walmart and want to get a girl same day pregnant)- Women range from fine *** ratchets to straight out ratchets)

Valley visiting? Topanga

SouthBay visiting? Southbay and Del Amo. Both have theaters and plenty of food options.

If you want to see Mexican and Latina women primarily go to the Citadel in commerce or the Montebello Mall

If you find yourself further south east in the downey area...go to Lakewood

If you're into Philipinas and other Asiatic females go to Cerritos Mall.

If you're into the Middle Eastern delights you go to Glendale Galleria/Americana and Burbank.
To be honest, I don't go to malls to hang out in them like you obviously do. I guess I'm too old, somewhat focused to go to them like they're a social spot. I just go to them to get what I need, and to deal with peeps to make money, not paying no mind to or focusing on other people.

I find it funny and pathetic when I see grown men who obviously live with their parents and drive crappy cars play dress up, wearing latest Jordans and whatnot go to the malls and try to randomly pick up chicks and try to "be seen". I'm just there to get my money or my things. But those bootleg baller guys can feel free to make as many pathetic attempts to try to look cool and "be seen", fine with me. Not saying you do since I really don't know you, but if you do that's fine, its your choice like how some people choose to be gay.

People in Fox Hills Mall are so broke, its sad that even mall employees cannot afford to buy bootleg CDs and DVDs off sellers.

Since you're incredibly knowledgeable, I see you forgot to mention Stonewood Mall in Downey is like a Little Mexico inside as well.

Montebello Mall also has lots of Asians in there since its located near some high number Asians areas. The mall is basically 50% Latino/Hispanic, 45% Asian, and 5% others i.e. blacks, whites, Middle Eastern, any other ethnic group not mentioned. 

Del Amo Mall fell off bad. It was the place only in the 90s. Its a ghost small scale ghost town on weekends now.

I guess you don't know about Glendale, its significantly Armenian so they're deep out there and in Glendale Galleria.
this is exciting i hope it continues

that picture by "shoefreak" is insane! It's only Thrusday!!!

Btw, did any one in MI catch this? 
wink.gif

A lot of footlockers in my area changed their raffle procedure to something different. An employee said now as soon as their shipment of stock for a shoe arrives they make a list of all sizes and its basically a free for all anyone can reserve one pair...I asked how I'm supposed to know when the shoes arrive so I cancome in or call to get my pair and dude said they usually arrive a week or two before rd...I was pissed but at least I got some kind of explanation why the stores I usually do raffles at said I was too late when I came wednesday. Only one footlocker out of about 5 I go to doing a raffle. This seems stupid
corrupt employees.  They are doing this so they can hold on to pairs for themselves. 

etc..

Cause 160usd + shipping from Europe will be still lower then buy Ticket + Shoes in US:wink:

Please Google 180 euro to USD and you will see that is $235.24 without shipping and bank fees for exchanging the money. That is a lot more than US shops.

Last edited:
100% real!! I just got back from there. I showed up at 6:45 and was like, 15th in line. You get your pair??
Yeah man I got there around 7. Must've been a few people behind you. I got a pair (size 9) but they were out of 9.5 and up when i got up there. And there was still easily 50-60 people behind me. You copped yours right? Im also gonna be in the finishline line at 645 to try and get another pair to keep on ice.

This is why I paid extra. The **** am I gonna waste my afternoon to wait on a long *** line for raffles? Not even a granted pair? You're insane my friends. I got mine though!

I guess I had to be more clear when I said Middle Eastern cause I was referring to Armenians in the Middle eastern part of Europe. Montebello Mall has a small Asian population, most the Asians that live in Monterey Park go to Santa Anita Park Mall. Yes, there are those who frequent but its Latino Land off the 60 past the Atlantic exit.

Stonewood Mall isn't worth mentioning. Just Like Carson Mall isn't worth mentioning.

You sound mad and bitter. Insecure about yourself.
No, not exactly, I only interjected when you called me out, contradicting my opinions and ideologies about particular malls I've been to. I'm not here to follow suit or suck up, I'll tell it how I see it, I basically just speak my mind. I don't have a problem with letting anyone know what I dislike.

Since this damn site already warned me about masking what is deemed profanity to them, I'll quote my man Sgt. Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon, "I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS S___!" regarding getting into it with people especially online.

But most of your opinions were accurate or decent, I have no problem with you. But I felt you called me out for telling things my way so I interjected with you in my own manner, and again, I ain't here to kiss lots of A.

Anyways, "HAVE A NICE DAY!" as Mankind would say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom