Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are a must have for me. I refused to pay the reseller prices for these for the longest and now they're finally coming back.  If I miss out on these, I'm gonna be pissed as hell.

2013 is going to be the end of my wallet... on the plus side almost all of the Js i want are releasing it seems so :smokin :smokin :smokin

$170 seems a bit much I could see $160 tho - but $170 thats EURO prices !

Yeah it's stupid but it was to be expected right?

I can't say anything about the quality yet, but shape-wise this might be the best Retro AJ V EVER MADE.

Last edited:
roll.gif

Last edited:
I look forward to the rustling of jimmies this release will provoke.

Getting my two pairs come hell or high water.

I dont like having too many white based shoes. Its either this or the red sole fire reds. Idk which I want. Ill prolly get these since ill get the fire red IIIs.

Hmmm I don't know what to do... I have my 06 pair but it's pretty worn. Ehhh I'll probably cop these.

I remember I was so mad when these came out in 06 and I couldn't get them due to that limited bs.  I just don't understand why JB likes to torture people with smaller feet...
frown.gif
  Anyway hopefully these are a GR because I'll most definitely cop!

Hmmm I don't know what to do... I have my 06 pair but it's pretty worn. Ehhh I'll probably cop these.
GIVE THEM TO ME!! JKJKJKJK! Sell them man, It would be pretty risky to wear those if they have been DS all this time and they are probably yellowing! Get the fresh pairs!!!

I love these 5's! 

I have wanted them since I saw them on the fresh prince way back!!!!

SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

^I wrote in grape front!!!!!! lol 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom