Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 06 trifecta

Can we complain now that they took off the red lace lock in favor of the grape colored one?? :lol: :lol:

(sarcasm)

Last edited:
Man, that PLEATHER is looking rea shinny/cheap/stiff.  

Beautiful shoe to look at but suspect as far as comfort.

It is what it is..

To finish my argument...

Get over it.

This picture does nothing to prove that there won't be a red lace lock. At this point this can be a sample pic just like the one with the red lace lock. But you're so intelligent huh? Who u calling a kid? Sounds like your the one with a juvenile way of thinking. Posting one pic as if that proves something when there is already more pics from multiple sites with the red lace lock. I hope the red lace lock is just a sample but don't act like you KNOW for sure based off one blurry unofficial pic. If the red lace lock doesn't bother you then u don't need these IMO. These were my first Jordans ever. Had the OGs in the first grade. I do want these done right for the most part and I believe a red lace lock would be a troll move on JBs part. Just don't make sense. Its not like I'm asking for nike air. Just a color that matches the shoe. Damn.

:lol:
Are you done now?

new pics looks nice. Not sure I wanna buy 1 yet.....I hardly ever wear my 06. Wore 3 times at most and they went back to the closet. It hasn't seen the light in a few years :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom