Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoe palace is pretty shady. They usually raffle off half or less of their stock and then hustle people for the rest. The manager will go up to people on release day and be like "Hey do you want the (insert shoe here)? I got a few in the back. I can give you one if you buy a jacket too." Then they make an extra hundred off you while improving their sales. It's also a final sale so you cant return. This has happened to me before. Workers even said their motto is "hustle hustle hustle."
yeah they do that.. what if you return the jacket later though?

Last edited:
yeah they do that.. what if you return the jacket later though?
you can't return the jacket because the receipt gets stamped with "FINAL SALE" or the will print out final sale on the receipt. They know what they're doing

Yeah both HOH I know about are getting about 200 pairs each.  JB is mass producing these because of how hyped they are.   They want to get the resellers money.

Damn. I don't even think my whole mall is getting tha tmuch.

(I stole this pic from my FB group)

This is the line for wristbands at one of the FNLs here in Louisville...at least 100 people. I went to a Champs on the other side of town and only like 20 people were in line. Got my 10.5 locked up!

Last edited:
oh i see ... didn't read that part.. sorry lol

i've won the raffle there before too & they told me i have to buy some JB gear in order to get my shoes.... but I got a call from HOH, so good thing I didnt bother with SP.. since I was thinking of returning that "must buy" gear after my purchase.

oh i see ... didn't read that part.. sorry lol
i've won the raffle there before too & they told me i have to buy some JB gear in order to get my shoes.... but I got a call from HOH, so good thing I didnt bother with SP.. since I was thinking of returning that "must buy" gear after my purchase.

So.. you can't get the shoes unless you buy the gear?!

^
some stores did that in 06 for da grapes too!
but at least it was an LS so they had some excuse perhaps

Last edited:
I just want the shoes mang! Lol.

BTW idk if anyones been keeping up but SneakHeat trollin right now. They posted the link and it said Coming Soon... then they were like "we did that to prevent bots. keep refreshing sizes will pop up." And I guess they just changed em from Coming Soon to Sold Out. Lol. People are heated on their FB.

Grabbed a ticket from villa at noon. Got in line around 8am was 20th in line. People started camping around 8 last night tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I was like why these aint limited. Handed out like 60 tickets lol there was no need for overnight camping.

shame on Champs Sports in Novi, MI. I was maybe the 3rd person out there, but there was no line. THey said they were giving out tickets at 5pm. At 4:13, they randomly gave out tickets to a group of kids standing in front of the store when at least 11 of us were there before them. By the time I "exhibited the less intelligent side of me" to the manager, all he had left was a sz 15 and kids sizes. :smh:

I've been doing the champs guaranteed joints for a while and there was always a line. I blame myself for not starting the line and/or going up to a team member and asking them to start one.

Sneak heat on that shady tip. Oh well

at this point just wait till saturday , see what develops . instead of messing with that site .

Last edited:
With everybody around my way doing FCFS , I pretty much have to depend on trying to purchase online since I'm not really into the whole camping thing. Just have to roll the dice I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom