Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif
The box looks a little funny style to me, no pics of the sizing sticker or whatnot. I currently don't have a good feeling about sneakheat for some reason ... 

Got my guaranteed ticket from sneaker villa a couple hours ago. Definitely seems like there is plenty of these to go around and not a difficult release for anyone who really wants them. This release is probably going to similar to the black cement IVs from last year which was not a crazy release.

Got my ticket from sneakervilla but this lady that was behind me came with six people and they all thought sneaker villa was giving out sneakers for free. 5 of them left when I told them you had to pay for the shoe but one stayed and said she was going to sell the ticket for $150
:smh::smh:

Will be passing on these. Just don't have the big urge or draw that I initially had. Good luck to everyone copping. Don't think it should be too difficult.

Got my ticket from sneakervilla but this lady that was behind me came with six people and they all thought sneaker villa was giving out sneakers for free. 5 of them left when I told them you had to pay for the shoe but one stayed and said she was going to sell the ticket for $150
mean.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
them people thinking they were handing out Jordan's for free.

mean.gif
mean.gif
brand new jordans for free? really? It's not a soup kitchen...

So I got my ticket secured! Waited 3 hours for my ticket Had to go a 1/2 a size up. Hopefully it's not too big? Is it?

I still don't get the scoop with these sneakheat characters? their site isn't even live yet, how will they tweet out a link?

Last edited:
I still don't get the scoop with these sneakheat characters? their site isn't even live yet, how will they tweet out a link?

By the time they send the link it'll be sold out already and the guy running the twitter will claim pairs are just being held until they get checked out.. I heard he lets his boys cop then they receive the kicks and spread the word about "legit" they are.

Going to go to the mall in a bit and try to put my name in the rafflesesess.

Anyone ever win anything at a Shoe Palace? They recently built one over here and for their raffle system apparently they just get your info and submit it to their HQ and HQ randomly picks the names.
Shoe palace is pretty shady. They usually raffle off half or less of their stock and then hustle people for the rest. The manager will go up to people on release day and be like "Hey do you want the (insert shoe here)? I got a few in the back. I can give you one if you buy a jacket too." Then they make an extra hundred off you while improving their sales. It's also a final sale so you cant return. This has happened to me before. Workers even said their motto is "hustle hustle hustle."

By the time they send the link it'll be sold out already and the guy running the twitter will claim pairs are just being held until they get checked out.. I heard he lets his boys cop then they receive the kicks and spread the word about "legit" they are.

Yeah that's what happened with their first "launch".
Click the link and maybe 2 sizes were actually available. The other sizes were sold out.
People think that just because he's linked up with Karmaloop or w/e that means he's legit.

Shoe palace is pretty shady. They usually raffle off half or less of their stock and then hustle people for the rest. The manager will go up to people on release day and be like "Hey do you want the (insert shoe here)? I got a few in the back. I can give you one if you buy a jacket too." Then they make an extra hundred off you while improving their sales. It's also a final sale so you cant return. This has happened to me before. Workers even said their motto is "hustle hustle hustle."

Damn. Hope the one over here ain't like that. But shoot if I can get them a week latr than RD and all I gotta do is buy some matching shorts I'd do it. :lol:

laugh.gif
You are correct.  I know a few people who work at  shoe palace.  That is exactly what they do.   They get paid commission on top of their hourly salary.   

:lol: You are correct.  I know a few people who work at  shoe palace.  That is exactly what they do.   They get paid commission on top of their hourly salary.  

Damn so every time they get someone to buy a shoe it's extra money? Or is it if they get the customer to buy a shoe with some apparel?

something strikes as funny with them for me for some reason. I'll definitely stay away.

Damn so every time they get someone to buy a shoe it's extra money? Or is it if they get the customer to buy a shoe with some apparel?
From what I was told they get extra for selling a certain amount of gear and the off brand kicks that normally sit on shelves.  They would tell me if you come in here and look out for us and buy  gear we will look out for you on Jordan retro releases.    I believe they also have a quota they have to meet.   They wanted me to come in at least once a week and buy gear from them and they said they would hold the pairs I wanted. 
laugh.gif
  They also hold pairs and charge reseller prices right in the store to people.   I don't know how all the shoe palace's operate but the couple I know about are shady as hell.

Last edited:
Yezzir; Plan A worked like a charm; Champs at the Galleria was giving out guranteed tickets here, got there at like 435 & its like 60+ deep, but security was cool & letting folks know how many pairs they had which was bout 175. Opened up at 630, got my sz 9 ticket on lock & can just chill...these will be an easy cop for folks..hype still crazy for these but put in the work you will get your pair..don't feed these pre-order sites & early release fake sites w/o even trying to secure on RD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom