Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't get these until later on in May 
mean.gif
...hopefully the resell prices aren't too bad

These sneakers have been sought after for awhile.... I hope I can get them release date, resale is going to be ******ed on these

For all the anxious people

Sneaker post had them now for $275

Pretty foolish to pay that price tho
This is the new hustle people! Selling for presale prices then only shipping close to release day or on release day. Not saying this site does it but beware and be patient!

Contrary to popular belief this will be TLO
LL

I don't see how twitter links help anyway.

Yo, I'm pretty new to that Twitter link b/s what does this mean for me? I usually cop at my local mall but so far no detail on their site about these which they usually post up release dates a week prior to actual release date.

My local mall already gave thickets since Wednesday smh. My last chance is to go tomorrow to a lil footlocker . Hopefully I don't have to show up to early

What mall is that. Anyone in 818 know any stores doing raffles or reserve tickets tomorrow?

these were mass produce.

If you do your thing right, you should be able to cop with not a lot of problems.

or just end up paying a little over retail.

im just glad that the shoe is being mass produced. It sucks for those of us who cherished our 06's but now i can buy the 2013s and wear them without fearing. ill cop 2 pairs just to be safe

Are the white "leather" on these grapes
same as the Jordan V White/Fire Red-Black from last January?
Yeah but some say its a but softer than the fire reds but the leather all together is better then the 4s last year

Last edited:
the leather felt like the firered to me.

I didn't inspect the shoe that much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom