Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

Got a new camera. ICY
glasses.gif

Traded a Pair of Bred 13s worn twice for these. Their my second Pair. If I could Find Shaq Attaqs Should I let them go or wait for the Shaq Attaq Restock in July?

?

How long will Gucci Mane get to wear those as a free man because its inevitable he'll go back to jail for something?

What do you guys think about this trade? My DS 2013 AJ5 Grape for DS 2006 Grape with yellowing.

I'd make the trade. The 06s were/are pretty hard to come by, although the new retro certainly brought its resell price down. I saw a pair go for $250 on ebay today.

I luv these kicks !

^^^^^^ I personally would keep the brand new ones. Who cares if you have a slightly better product looking old (Lemonade). Shoot give me the brand spanking looking kick ! Fresh and crispy for me please ! Yeah I know the 06's command a higher price, but shoot only your gonna know that in your head. The majority of ppl who are not connoisseurs wont. But one thing they can tell is old vs new. Just my opinion though.

Last edited:
Yeah why would anyone trade a new shoe for a older yellow shoe The quality on the '06's and the 2013's are pretty much the same. Seems like a stupid trade IMO.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for your response. I just like the clear bottom sole/side. On the 2013 Grape 5's, the bottom sole has blue tint but the side is clear. They're going to yellow differently and that's a big problem for me.

Last edited:
idt the netting will yellow as fast tbh. you could try wiping armor all wipes on the netting as I've heard some people suggest

So I unds my grapes today and everything was going great , look great, fit great. I wore em all day running errands and stuff and then wore em out tonight to the sf giants game. When I got home I looked down at my left heel and noticed what looks like an air bubble or something in the leather. It's like the leather loosened up in certain small areas. I don't think it's possible that I didnt notice these problem areas before. I think it happenned while I was wearing the shoes. Wow im kinda bummed, I mean I plan on running these into the ground so really the small flaw dosent matter. plus I got another pair. its just super annoying. anybody else experiance this??

Look towards the bottom section of white leather. its to the right of the seam above the air bubble

look under the jumpman

Again its possible that I didnt notice this before wearing today but I took the time to carefully inspect both of my pairs and I picked the cleaner of the two...so i dont think thats likely I simply didnt notice when I was staring at em when I first got em. ANYBODY ELSE ROCK THEIR PAIR AND EXPERIENCE ANYTHING SIMILAR??

Edit: I checked some pics I took a few weeks back they def did not have the problems im talking about. sorry its hard to see in pics but obvious in person.

Last edited:
^ they say it on American TV all the time. Saturday Night Live, Jimmy Kimmel, etc. Are u from America?

i heard somewhere that the black paper inside the aj5 box speeds up the yellowing...is there any truth to this? should i remove the paper?

^^My fire reds been worn a few times no problems. Strange flaw, showing up during/after normal wear. hope it dosent get worse with more wears.

Back
Top Bottom