Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

I really wish I knew the secret apparently many know.  On FNL they were in my cart, submitted all my information, I click submit and boom, gone.  I have to have the worst luck of anyone ever.  I have literally ordered 0 out of about 10 shoes online.  I just can't understand how I NEVER get through.

Took 12min for me to add a 9.5 to cart on NDC, but I didn't want them. I'm just trying to perfect my skills that I got from Mexicansneakerhead. 12min is too long, need to do better

I used FNL once for the black grapes and there's no way possible I could be flagged, 
mad.gif
I might be flagged too.  I think they can only flag you if you use your WC account.  Next time I will just check out as a guest.

I used FNL once for the black grapes and there's no way possible I could be flagged, >:

I doubt it has anything to do with being flagged. It's just random on releases. I use 3 cards and for releases, they work randomly. Sometimes I enter the same card again, sometimes I just move on to the next card.

The sad thing is, a while back, when this first started happening. FNL would recommend using a giftcard. I bought some giftcards to avoid this problem with the Fear pack. But I have yet to be able to use them :smh:.

Had a 10.5 in my cart on NDC but just couldn't pull the trigger. I'm sorry but these shiiiiiieeeeets are just ugly and it's not like I would have worn them anyways. I really hate the term hypebeast but if there was ever a shoe made for hypebeasts to wear, these would be it....

Got through on FNL. Tried NDC strike out as usual. Never got through on NDC. 

Thats 2for2 on FNL . Got the 88 NA retros and now these. It took about 10 min

to be confirmed. HaHa Bots didnt get these from me.

Time to medicate and go bck 2 catching sum Zzz's and get ready for my

first game of the season for city league flag football. 

Cheooooooooow.......

What do you mean now we have to buy limiteds to get quality?!

Its been that way for over half-a-decade. The LS edition retros had quality, but weren't in traditional Colors, much like this.

I bought the j2k 7 set at resell, and am a satisfied JB consumer.

These 3lap5's are a HIT, per me. NT always has All the facts, but never has overstanding.

Peace.
Fail.

Same happen to me got kicked to spa page on finishline happened wit the black grapes didnt get a order conformation but they shipped me em anyway

Back
Top Bottom