Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

roll.gif

New computer and Windows 8 yet he still uses crappy IE. Someone link him Chrome or Firefox in his comments please.
yeah it seems like he could be using the titan supercomputer & still wont be able to get thru ndc with that

Last edited:
They didn't even have the time to put a picture in the product link 
roll.gif
that's how you know they trying to make a quick buck along with them fake concords.

now why would u take that risk? u can tell that website isnt legit.... they have the "labs" but their inventory is only 4 shoes deep... with sme random prices.....
come on son! dont do urself like that.....

I have not copped anything on Finish Line on release day in a long time but actually was able to get a pair in my cart  pretty easy today, but they rejected my paypal payment wth

I think I remember a thread discussing why Finishline does that can anybody direct me to it so I can prevent that from happening again

Struck out.. And was fooled by eastbay. They had me on that checkout timer.. Then told me they were sold out.

cart jacked twice on FNL.... i always get my pair once im on to checking out on there... between JJ and FNL feelin robbed, stayed up all night for nodda! Anyone w/ a 11.5 or 12 for that non rape LMK!  TIA   congrats to those that got them

whats 150 bucks, I mean really....? like worth you waiting on the shoe, than the buy asking you constantly where is it, than finally getting it, shipping it out, blah blah blah.....
if I can sit on a computer for 30 minutes to make $150 i would anyday

I have not copped anything on Finish Line on release day in a long time but actually was able to get a pair in my cart  pretty easy today, but they rejected my paypal payment wth

I think I remember a thread discussing why Finishline does that can anybody direct me to it so I can prevent that from happening again

Search is your friend. But since I feel your pain and was a victim of those errors during holiday releases. Here you go.

http://niketalk.com/t/518252/finishline-credit-card-errors-and-holiday-retro-releases

Back
Top Bottom