Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

This shoe doesn't make any sense. I know we are all entitled to our own opinions, but come on people...these are ugly! 
laugh.gif

I can't login to NDC on Chrome. I can login using Safari or Firefox. I've already deleted my cookies and cache on Chrome. 

Shoes are extremely nice.
Literally looks like a V wrapped in cement/elephant print.
These go good with that navy blue color 501 Levis makes.
If I had a pair I would wear them with jeans that are tapered instead of wide leg.

Really depends on the style at this point...demand has fluctuated so much over the last 10 years...

In the early 2000s everyone thought that buying up and holding onto Dunk SBs and limited AF1's would be the way to make money...guess they should have went after Laney 5's, White/Silver 5's and Mocha 3's...

In the early 2000s on NT everyone was about Jedi's and Bison's and Linen's...not Laney's and Mocha's...

JM

Funny how that works

im starting to think SOME people on NT hate on a shoe because they didnt have the money to buy at retail 

Never heard this before

People "hated" on this sneaker when pics were first posted, but if it makes you feel better about your purchase...

Literally looks like a V wrapped in cement/elephant print.

Is it supposed to look like a XI wrapped in elephant print?

Last edited:
Funny how that works
Never heard this before

People "hated" on this sneaker when pics were first posted, but if it makes you feel better about your purchase...
one of the few times I'll cosign you, fellow old man.

glasses.gif

Exactly.

Also, let's look at some Roshe colors like the black with the white midsole. They're still in all the Champs and Footlockers in Miami, yet they didn't make any sizes in other than men's. According to that definition, they wouldn't qualify as GR because they don't have toddler sizes.

Roshe's don't come in GS sizes at all dude...Different animal. Also, I said gradeschool sizes...never mention anything Toddler sizes. Foams are GR's too...still not available in anything smaller than a 6. I'm a little disappointed in you, considering your join date...Oh well.

I don't really pay attention to all these GR labels that stores throw around. The Concord 11 release in 2011 and the Playoff 11 release in 2012 were both labeled as GR releases and we all remember what happened on release date with those sneakers.

Word...But those ARE GR's...demand exceeds supply, which is why Holiday XI's have been difficult to get since the Concords...But several hundred thousand of each of those shoes were produced in sizing ranging from toddler to adult.

Definitely GR's
Black Roshes are a GR, yet they only come in men's sizes. Deny this.

Last edited:

This shoe doesn't make any sense. I know we are all entitled to our own opinions, but come on people...these are ugly! 
laugh.gif

That's your opinion, as well as the opinion of a lot of others on the boards.

I actually think these are fun, and extremely high quality.  I can't think of  another shoe from JB that's this loud, outside of the various DBs.  You may want to wear them to work, you likely won't wear them to school, but you could definitely rock these for a night in the city or to a club.

I'm not arguing or saying anyone is wrong because it's impossible to do so for personal taste.  Just sharing my opinion.

Does anybody know about what time footlocker, finishline, ndc, etc post the return or cancel pairs? Or is it just completely random. Since I'm not willing to pay current resell... that seems like the only option I've got left. Thanks guys

didn't think this Jordan thread could get any more pathetic but once again NT delivers and proves idiocracy is inevitable

Funny how that works
Never heard this before

Abracadabra my comment was to give people who haven't seen the shoe a visual of the true design.
Instead of paint it looks like the shoe is wrapped in a "skin".
Similar to how cars and trucks are wrapped with a skin for advertising a business or product.

saw like 2 used pairs of these for sale already this morning & one was not even vnds or nds anymore, quite dirty & gum underneath idk what he did in less than 24 hrs... well at least he wears his kicks..(disposable kicks)

Last edited:
So far my guesses based off the box paper...

LAB ELEMENTS LIST

4 K=
3 EL= Elephant Print
11 Cf= Carbon Fiber?
13 Sm=
5 Re= Reflective, 3M?
2 L=
11 Pl= Patent Leather
15 W= Woven
20 Ls=
4 S=
2 It=

Feel free to fill in if you figure it out...

Back
Top Bottom