Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

Seriously, I'm late to this but they intercept orders?
sick.gif

How would you know if your order is good after its shipped?
your good once it arrives on your doorstep

Called Eastbay to verify my order and cs said it will ship out tomorrow. Surprised considering they're supposed to be backordered till 9/27. Hopefully she's right and I get my tracking # tomorrow.

Called Eastbay to verify my order and cs said it will ship out tomorrow. Surprised considering they're supposed to be backordered till 9/27. Hopefully she's right and I get my tracking # tomorrow.

I asked them the same question via twitter. They were a bit confused why I had asked if they were backordered, even though it was clear on the website. In any event my pair is ready to be shipped.

As I said as someone who is over 30 and has been buying J's since I was a kid I really appreciate JM's insight and have learned a lot reading his posts.
it's not his insight, it's cause JM has REAL, concrete information cause of his position. It's usually the teenagers and new members who like to speak as if he knows nothing.

just 3 years ago,  i got  the white/infrared retro 6's on  sale at champs for 99 bucks.. they are being retro in 2014 and  i guaranteed they will be an  instant sell out.. resellers have completely changed the  shoe  game.
True shadows I got on sale retro today day one were heat and justified price of 2+

Back
Top Bottom