Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

My initial reaction yesterday was that these were trash, but I slept on it....these go hard

The RoseBowl stunt was with the actual Unions. That’s what made it funny, people passing up on Unions for cheap. Of course it was scripted, but still entertaining.

These are tough to take in on first look. To be fair, the pics are taken in really bad lighting. I will say they definitely have pieces taken from the Tinker sketch. I’m curious to know more about the inspiration for the Tinker sketch. Did Union talk to Tinker and his inspiration about the sketch? Details will follow.

They look like a more running based shoe.

When did a shoe leak a few weeks before it was released and then when the release date came for the shoe, the shoe was completely different? I’ve never seen that. These are it. There will be no changes. Shoes are produced 6 months out from release. These cannot be changed at this point. The only saving grace is that next colorway. Can the next colorway save this collab? I hope the next one has the zebra print. I‘ll be disappointed further if they don’t have that.

we seen worse early pics with the shoe smuggler’s Out of China over the years
bro these kicks are just terrible

Last edited:
I think a good colorways (and colorblocking) could fix these. I think I dislike the colorway more than the hybrid look at this point.

I need these. I love the different materials and weird color blocking. Maybe I’m stupid but I’m in. I’ll most likely even pay resell cuz ya know, 2020 has been nothing but Ls.

is there supposed to be two pairs releasing or just one this time around?

j1.jpg

Sure, those 4s isn't what we all expected, but those Deltas are not better than the 4s :lol:
Can't wait to see the other color of the Union 4s.

Back
Top Bottom