Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Chris came through for ya boy! July 1st invoice. Need a Taupe size 10
93FF2D8F-45A3-412A-9991-0EC32D51285E.jpeg
BE880416-0C9C-4BF4-8044-EFF05ABD4BAD.jpeg

yikes bought a pair off stock x and now I’m worried . How does this app work? Just take pics of the shoe? How much to authenticate?
It’s $3 to authenticate and they’re legit…. I compared mine from Union (circled in green) and the replica they posted. Peep differences in “A’s” and the Air and the back tab looks pink instead of purple too. Could be the pic but doubt it

Attachments

• 5040FA73-711D-41B6-B7D8-3690C7E525A1.jpeg
    5040FA73-711D-41B6-B7D8-3690C7E525A1.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 420
  • E34C4D99-667B-4A42-9CC0-7ECC51EF45C6.jpeg
    E34C4D99-667B-4A42-9CC0-7ECC51EF45C6.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 532
Yall think those reps are good? Just wait until you see both fragment Travis Scott reps smh. This is why I’m trying to source a size 10 Taupe from one of you guys are just not get them at all!

Lmao mans really tagged union in his post. Respect how brazen he was about it. Union can totally suck it after how ****ty this release was. This should be an eye opener for them to never do this type of raffle again.

stuff like this and Union's BS makes sneakers so exhausting, I can even keep my head down because people are rubbing your face in their W's

Yall think those reps are good? Just wait until you see both fragment Travis Scott reps smh. This is why I’m trying to source a size 10 Taupe from one of you guys are just not get them at all!
Yooooo, through that app I’ve seen so many pairs they’ve deemed reps. Off the face of it, all of them look real as fuq. Scary ish out there.

At least with the OG Travis 1s the reps had problems with the suede color and movement. Now since these new pairs are all leather, the reps are just 1:1.

some ARE very bad.

but theres a lot that is fairly spot on.

a lot of the fails i see on those apps are for ‘inside stitching” and stuff like that.

i see a bunch of passes too.
You’re right, majority of the time it’s the inside stitching. I always look at pairs that i have to compare because it actually looks real to me and those dudes have been right lol. I’ve noticed other things they didn’t call out. If you have any doubts about a pair you copped - it’s worth the 3$ for peace of mind

These Taupes were going to be a higher resale regardless. This high? Probably not, but still high given the exclusivity and the 30 year attachment.

Damn ya'll must be big sizes. Size 9 on goat was down to 640. I still agree though, that's way too high. I'm sitting out unless these drop to sub 500. Maybe can trade my off noir for both taupes and moss

Back
Top Bottom