Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Undsd them today. Now wearing them to the gym. Lighter and more comfy than my older fours. Very happy. Not crazy about the two new color ways. Off noirs number one. Guavas 2nd. New color ways meh.

Attachments

• 3665AA5C-A59C-48D5-A04F-BE8102C7E898.jpeg
    3665AA5C-A59C-48D5-A04F-BE8102C7E898.jpeg
    468.5 KB · Views: 187
That yellow pair is so fire. I can already see the turn coming after people see those promo pics on that website :smh:

If we all have a legit shot (as we've had in the previous two drops), I hope everybody is gunning for the Union exclusive so that I can stroll through and cop the Desert Moss easily :nthat:

And of course, the dopest pair of the two (the Taupe Haze IMO), is the Union exclusive. The Union 4 model is dope is general IMO, so the Desert Moss pair is cool, but the Taupes are it for me. Going through all their photos for this launch, they only have like 2 or 3 glimpses of the Taupe Hazes. I wonder if that’s some type of indication of the limitedness of the Union exclusive pair. I’m confident I’ll get them though. I’ve also had pretty great luck for the Union pairs I’ve wanted (got the Black Toe 1s and Off-Noir 4s, my favorite of their four pairs so far).

That yellow pair is so fire. I can already see the turn coming after people see those promo pics on that website :smh:

If we all have a legit shot (as we've had in the previous two drops), I hope everybody is gunning for the Union exclusive so that I can stroll through and cop the Desert Moss easily :nthat:
If you like them, I hope you’re right, and you have a shot. I want to see more pictures of the Desert Moss pair in different lighting. Looking at past Nikes using Desert Moss as a color, it’s been more like a wheat every time it’s used. It definitely looks more yellow on these though.

Back
Top Bottom