Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

So what I gathered from the Levi raffles is that, it’s a raffle for either the jacket or the shoes. You can win and only end up with a jacket.

if thats true....this the weirdest raffle ive ever been in...if i get a call, they better tell me i won and ask me if i want the jacket or the shoe. cause i dont want the jacket.

Let's hope it's not... besides, paypal protection is robust. And seller accepts returns too! Hmmmm.... prices may still go down a bit--too early?

If It doesnt say 100% authentic I always message seller to verify. Got caught up in a dispute a while back because seller didnt say they were 100% authentic.

It's against ebay policies to sell replicas, so buyer protection should protect you regardless of what's in the listing. i.e. It's assumed to be authentic.

If these weren't limited would people still be wanting these so badly?

It's against ebay policies to sell replicas, so buyer protection should protect you regardless of what's in the listing. i.e. It's assumed to be authentic.

If these weren't limited would people still be wanting these so badly?
This was years ago and not on ebay just through paypal but that is good info to know.

Pair arrived today. Came without Levis on tab (Euro release) so I'm assuming US release has and Euro release doesn't. Anybody in US get without or Euro get with on?

The raffle is pointless

Dudes are running a script to keep entering the raffle 1000000x

one an act of God can help you win, and the odds are not in his favor

on to the next one!!

Back
Top Bottom