Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Anyone who copped the kicks at retail and are on the fence about keeping them, I suggest you keep em. this is one of the most unique jordans to drop in a very long time, raw levi denim. sell em and you'll regret it later but go ahead and sell if resell is your thing.

1C882540-48B3-4E2C-995E-CF2B25DFD97C.jpeg

:stoneface:
:smokin

Nope going to save it all for my sons kids....

good luck with that if he/she doesnt turn out to be the same size.

Do you have the shoes and jacket. If so you can do what ever you like with yours.

nah i dont have the jacket or the shoes. i didnt want the jacket but i wanted the shoes. but i struck out on em. maybe because we got dudes copping pairs to save em for 2 generations later.

u quoted me twice, on the same post, 4 minutes apart, with different responses. get out ya feels. i asked a legitimate question. dont overthink or take it personal.

I just wanted 1 pair for myself to wear...I myself struck out also, on to the next release.

Anyone who copped the kicks at retail and are on the fence about keeping them, I suggest you keep em. this is one of the most unique jordans to drop in a very long time, raw levi denim. sell em and you'll regret it later but go ahead and sell if resell is your thing.
I traded em about 10 mins after picking up (brokered the deal before I even had the Levi's in hand), for DS Moon Landings, then jumped in a cab and barely made a flight outta town...IMHO they're more unique and pretty damn hard to find in a 13...no regerts.
BD681958-69E6-478F-A3E6-646AB1575E73.jpg

good luck with that if he/she doesnt turn out to be the same size.

nah i dont have the jacket or the shoes. i didnt want the jacket but i wanted the shoes. but i struck out on em. maybe because we got dudes copping pairs to save em for 2 generations later.

u quoted me twice, on the same post, 4 minutes apart, with different responses. get out ya feels. i asked a legitimate question. dont overthink or take it personal.
I never take anything personal It’s a forum. Funny thing is I am picking up a pair and the jacket again so maybe I will wear them now.

I traded em about 10 mins after picking up (brokered the deal before I even had the Levi's in hand), for DS Moon Landings, then jumped in a cab and barely made a flight outta town...IMHO they're more unique and pretty damn hard to find in a 13...no regerts.
BD681958-69E6-478F-A3E6-646AB1575E73.jpg
trades are just as good!

I’d pay $500 at the most resell for a size 8.... I’m not budgin at $600-700... y’all enjoy

I’m ready for my other L when the blacks drop in June

Back
Top Bottom