Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

Am I tripping or are these already sold out on NDC? Says not available but still up on Snkrs

Last edited:
I think these are clean. Easy cop. Both Finishline and Footlocker Danbury Connecticut Mall still have some

Only reason I copped these is cause I see nothing coming out till April and that's royal 1s. After that nothing at all unless cement 3s and taxis rumored drop

Taxi's won't drop, too soon.

Cherry 13's maaaan - already have my 20% discount code on deck for em.

These are a clean shoe, they would probably grow on me. Much nicer than most retro's JB drops these days - but discount only... and even then - maybe.

If these were limited, and had a PRM tag, specially with the name - I could see them being hyped, easily.

Went to Foot Locker and deecided to pass. These are sitting .

Last edited:
C31tnrxVUAEqLMH.jpg

C31tnrwUYAAT_Xb.jpg

https://t.co/N8SRZhj3b0  

Last edited:
Couldn't pass on these. Think in a few months peeps be pissed they [emoji]128564[/emoji]. Kaws up next. Hopefully they legit.

Paid ... Full retail...Haven't even wore em yet and I'm thoroughly happy with them. Walked right in footlocker and walked right out. Easy cop. Had these had an owl on the inside folks would have lost their minds.

I agree

Buy what you like.. makes me no difference if these threads move or not on my purchase decisions

Back
Top Bottom