Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

Not really surprised that my size 9.5 is still available on SNKRS...well maybe a little bit

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Gamestop selling Nike giftcards. So clutch. After trading useless stuff, I paid 70 out of pocket for these. 

3 Mario games for the Wii and Wii U, and 3 PS Move motion controllers for the PS3 that works on the VR that I bought from a local pawn for $5 each and flipped to GS for a total of $140.

The more you know fella 
GS really hooked you up! 
eyes.gif

Only OG Fire!!!pick upps dis yr,for Me!!!Let's See how much I'll Save,by using this technique...Jb doing to much pocket checking,dropping js every Wk,I am MRE selective Now.IM sleep zzzZZ!!!2 pairs Of BREDs Now...congratulations to all who ate well today

Lol

Last edited:
Only reason I copped these is cause I see nothing coming out till April and that's royal 1s. After that nothing at all unless cement 3s and taxis rumored drop

Only OG Fire!!!pick upps dis yr,for Me!!!Let's See how much I'll Save,by using this technique...Jb doing to much pocket checking,dropping js every Wk,I am MRE selective Now.IM sleep zzzZZ!!!2 pairs Of BREDs Now...congratulations to all who ate well today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom