Air Jordan 4 Retro "Alternate '89" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The fat friends friend is disgusting tho

And wtf up with the banana toe box in them pics up there...looks extra obv

Last edited:
Demand looks low for these (I'm honestly not going for them).  Good for those who really want them for themselves.  Hopefully I can save you a drive.

If you know me, then you know what these are for.

Raffle ends 12/29/15.

Good luck!

Culver City Westfield / Fox Hills - b4788e699a
Long Beach - 2204026448
Torrance / Del Amo Fashion Center - 72e074b198

nerd.gif

Last edited:
They should've just copied the Flight 89 color blocking exactly with grey tabs, white leather instead of netting, half white half red midsole, maybe even thrown a NA on the back. I would have been down for a Jordan 4 Flight 89 edition.

View media item 1846035
View media item 1846039

Last edited:
Yep, but then guys wonder why women have low self esteem and get plastic surgery.

Average chick gets posted and she gets torn apart for her appearance.
yeah I stopped following this thread after everyone just started hating on the girl in the pic.

Gonna pass on these but if they sit I'll cop later on

Edit- when are white/red (cherry) 12s coming out? Thought they were January too

Last edited:
Gonna pass on these but if they sit I'll cop later on

Edit- when are white/red (cherry) 12s coming out? Thought they were January too

Not sure. Last time I checked Jordan release dates for January, I remember these 4s and ugly looking 2's.

I like these and I have a few gift cards from Christmas to use. Won't be able to head to the mall until Sunday, hopefully these aren't out in my size by then. But looks like most likely I'll be able to cop a pair.

4s are one of my fav silhouettes. and imo red and white mesh nicely together. im in for 2 pair.

Agreed. After wearing my Legend Blue 4s a lot I need to double up on these Reds.

Back
Top Bottom