Air Jordan 4 Retro "Alternate '89" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Props 2 Marky mark he always stepping outside the box not worried about the hyped stuff. I'd kill 2 see his collection. I'm sure he has several pairs nobody has ever or will see

Cube jr with the pinnacles

Cube FTW :smile:

Not feelin these they shoul dhave been a christmas release maybe flipped the dates with the aqua or maroons. The red netting dosent do it for me, leather looks decent and the price is below $200 so thats good but still they sit just above a spizike IMO.

Color blocking on these is 
mean.gif
.  A mostly white base with just a few subtle hints of red would've been much better.  These look like knockoffs, especially cause of the red netting

Color blocking on these is :smh: .  A mostly white base with just a few subtle hints of red would've been much better.  These look like knockoffs, especially cause of the red netting
the more I see them the more they look like knock offs. Was hoping the opposite

Why is the fat friend hiding her face?[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I was thinking the same thing. You know she probably thinks she's "bad". Gotta love the confidence by proximity. Got 5s thinking they're 10s. Your friend is bad, you're just the purse/bag holder. Know your role in life.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing. You know she probably thinks she's "bad". Gotta love the confidence by proximity. Got 5s thinking they're 10s. Your friend is bad, you're just the purse/bag holder. Know your role in life.

LOL I showed my girl that pic and said the same thing! I bet the fat friend thinks she's bad! [emoji]128514[/emoji] Is it me or does Kylie look like Ozzy Osbourne? Back to the shoes, these are copped!

Back
Top Bottom