AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I have yet to unlace my pairs, so can anyone confirm if these have the "TWENTYTWELVE" stamp? All of my other IVs did this year (i haven't checked my Cavs though)... I never look until the first wear, when i re-lace them.
Also, FutureD... where are the pics, player? If you don't post soon, I'ma have to post pics of a BCIV/CavsIV side by side to show the material difference. I'd rather you do all the work though haha
smokin.gif
Yes, I can confirm they have the " TwentyTwelve" on the insides.

I use the Sharpie PAINT markers... Make sure it's the PAINT marker, and not just the standard Sharpie marker. I get them at the **** Blick Art Supply stores, but I'm sure you can find them at most any Art supply spot.

Thanks, appreciate the info

I didn't have to use it on my BCIII until after a year of weekly wears... they've held up great for me, just one little crack on the midsole, but the Sharpie Paint marker covered it well, and it hasn't cracked since. These things still look DS too, so I haven't had to unDS any of my other BCIIIs

To anyone that ordered from FTL/FA; Have you noticed that there isn't a size posted in the order confirmation/shipping confirmation.. I know I ordered a size 10, I tripple checked, but I just hope that's what shows up at my door step. What sucks is that I really have no proof because it's not listed in anything the sent!! I'm oretty paranoid about this, thinking about calling to ask..

Last edited:
Is there a specific Angelus paint I could use for the white midsole? I need to use it on my black cement 3's

order the WHITE paint, i used it repaint my cool grey 4s
http://turtlefeathers.net/text/angelus/paint.html

also order the MATTE Finish to paint over the white paint after it dries, wait like a few days to ensure paint has completely dried
http://turtlefeathers.net/text/angelus/miscellaneous-products.html#finisher

There should be a restoration thread somewhere

also get some really really fine paint brushes, so paint job will be clean. they sell them on the site too.

Last edited:
To anyone that ordered from FTL/FA; Have you noticed that there isn't a size posted in the order confirmation/shipping confirmation.. I know I ordered a size 10, I tripple checked, but I just hope that's what shows up at my door step. What sucks is that I really have no proof because it's not listed in anything the sent!! I'm oretty paranoid about this, thinking about calling to ask..
Yeah I noticed that too. I ordered a size 10 as well. However my order conformation says size 10

Last edited:
On holiday here in ATL. Missed out on line and just decided to take my chances at the mall (Lenox) since I dropped my sis-in-law for work there. Champs and FTL gave away tix so was a no go there. The lady at Champs told me Athlete's Foot had a line outside so I jumped on that one. Shout out to ATL heads, very friendly bunch. People coming out tell you the status of the stock and people in line chat you up. Really cool dudes I should say.

There has always been ReSellers here, but oddly enough, they like to declare themselves "ReSellers" out loud these days, like they deserve a merit badge or something. Yesterday in line, while we were waiting for our local spot to open, a dude openly declared himself a ReSeller. If he woulda kept it to himself he woulda been good, but after he said it, several cats "persuaded" him to go to the back of the line. He didn't argue, but he was definitely butt-hurt :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom