AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Got my shipping confirmation for my pairs. I tripled up on these, cuz this shoe has been a retro that has always eluded me. Glad to finally have these...all I want now is the thunder 4's to end the year I'm good. :smokin

There hasn't been a restock. They just released yesterday :nerd: ... A restock will occur, down the road, when additional shipments come in.

Got a shipping conformation from finish line this morning!! ahhhhhhhhhh so pumped! These are my first pair of jordans!!

Welcome to NT
laugh.gif

went to my local expressions around 10 and picked up the last size 10 for a christmas gift. He normally wears 10.5 hopefully he can fit them alright come Christmas Day.

Last edited:
I copped multiples so im not worried about the paint chip, I also have angelus paint on stand by

Is there a specific Angelus paint I could use for the white midsole? I need to use it on my black cement 3's

I use the Sharpie PAINT markers... Make sure it's the PAINT marker, and not just the standard Sharpie marker. I get them at the **** Blick Art Supply stores, but I'm sure you can find them at most any Art supply spot.

I use the Sharpie PAINT markers... Make sure it's the PAINT marker, and not just the standard Sharpie marker. I get them at the **** Blick Art Supply stores, but I'm sure you can find them at most any Art supply spot.

Thanks, appreciate the info

Back
Top Bottom