AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Just got through footlocker and they deducted the $$ from my account. No confirmation email yet though. What are my chances?

My 1st pair of js ever in life were the blk/red 4s in 3rd grade...no shoe could ever compare to the dopeness, imo, period.
I got a cdp pair, and rarely do doubles, but these hold a spot in my heart.
Woke up to bs of FNL, and almost gave in...made a few more calls, and got up with a manager at city gear. I asked wat sizes they had, he asked what.sz I needed...9.5? Last one? Be there in 5.
Made it in 3 & change.
Love this shoe, good luck to those still on the hunt...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Got another 10.5 on Footlocker same company as Eastbay. Even tho is says 1 per limit go to the sister sites and copp.
Heads are losing their pairs in their carts.

Slept through my alarm but somehow I was just able to score a as 11 off Eastbay. I'm still kinda surprised actually but eff it we in there!

Elizabeth,

Will they get double boxed?
will the sneakers go right into the cart on eastbay?  when I spam click I end up getting to a spot where it says "processing" and "adding to cart"  but nothing happens
Also on Eastbay...spam clicked the add to cart button, and ive been stuck on "processing" ...should i keep waiting?
The men's sizes will be double boxed.

Also, at this time, they are still available in select sizes and not yet sold out completely. Plese note, all currently available units have been added to carts and are awaiting checkout. Sizes go as carts do.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

WTF my JJ order I placed last night was just cancelled. I got my order through literally within seconds after it showed up on the site.

Last edited:
The men's sizes will be double boxed.
Also, at this time, they are still available in select sizes and not yet sold out completely. Plese note, all currently available units have been added to carts and are awaiting checkout. Sizes go as carts do.
EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Any idea why you guys did away with the free shipping promotion for this release?

copped last night from soleheaven, didn't wanna sweat the early wake up.

just woke up, checks finishline for fun, still a bunch of sizes left. might double up on a size 12 (got a 11.5 and 12 sitting in the cart)

Nike did this release very, very, VERY right
pimp.gif

Got through on NDC this morning pretty easily. Finishline crapped out but thats fine since it would have be $16 for shipping for some reason

new FNL was the worst decision they ever made....log in's dont work..order history is gone...and site is less user friendly than ndc..
THIS! The new FNL site is terrible. Whoever lead the development efforts of the new site deserves to be fired. $12 for shipping is too much when their competitors offers free shipping (NDC) or a more reasonable shipping rate ($8-9). Finishline use to be my go to spot for releases but not anymore.They definitely lost a loyal customer.

Back
Top Bottom